PDA

View Full Version : Annie A-3

selkov
07-01-2014, 08:11 PM
I have one and still use it.
But I would like to get a copy of the manual and schematics.
This is the imperial version made in Chicago in a plastic molded case.

Does anyone have it to share?

frank
08-01-2014, 09:49 AM
If you use the Advanced Search function it will bring up a few posts relating to ANNIE

selkov
08-01-2014, 01:48 PM
Perhaps before you give advice you should checks its validity. I did several advanced searches. All I found were other replies like yours or threads that were Hijacked by the a-2 and a-12. NONE posted a solution to my problem.

Brian_UK
08-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Perhaps before you give advice you should checks its validity. I did several advanced searches. All I found were other replies like yours or threads that were Hijacked by the a-2 and a-12. NONE posted a solution to my problem.Perhaps you might have included the fact that you had searched the forum when you formed your question.

Then you wouldn't need your pointed comment above would you?

selkov
09-01-2014, 04:37 PM
The point is that your response is not helpful.
And it would not have been weather I stated that i searched or not.

Your advice was wrong..... Had you taking the time to search you would have known that there was no answer to be had......

Having said that, is there anyone that can help?

frank
09-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Perhaps before you give advice you should checks its validity.

I think that my advice WAS quite valid. If you search the forum you WILL find a few posts relating to ANNIE.

Maybe not the one you are looking for but that is for you and only you to decide.

Unhelpful comments like the ones you are posting will not get you very far on this friendly forum.

Grizzly
09-01-2014, 07:15 PM
The point is that your response is not helpful.
And it would not have been weather I stated that i searched or not.

Your advice was wrong..... Had you taking the time to search you would have known that there was no answer to be had......

Having said that, is there anyone that can help?

4 posts and you expect concise and accurate answers, are rude when a site moderators bothers to try and help you.
I wish you good luck, but I for one will choose to abstain from assisting you in the future given your attitude.
Grizzly

frank
09-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Can't give you rep Grizzly. ..but thanks for the support

FreezerGeezer
10-01-2014, 12:29 PM
Taken care of Frank.

Selkov, have you tried emailing the manufacturer to ask them? That seems the simplest route to me.

Lastguest
15-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Try this my friend hope it helps

Lastguest

:rolleyes:11104