PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu Ceiling Cassette AOT18RZAL

Mavricks Choice
05-01-2014, 08:03 PM
Hello fellow fridgies
Have a client with above model quite old cassette that works though wall control not communicating properly with indoor. Some functions work though refuses to switch off!
The time setting parameter shows EE:00?
Does it sound like a remote wired control mis match? As the wall controller looks more modern than the system? Controller no:EZ0950HSE-R
Have spoken to Fuj Gen Aus. & parts are no longer available either indoor board + wall controller.
Also if I cannot do any good with the present setup is a aftermarket control system feasible. The present indoor board also controls float control & onboard condensate pump too.
I also realize that an aftermarket controller will mean rewiring the outdoor unit as well as it runs a seperate pcb which is bus connected.
If anyone has carried out similar & wish to share that would be appreciated? There are plenty of aftermarket kits around but choosing the right one to simplify the rewiring!
I have a full wiring diagram of both indoor outdoor units as well.
Cheers
MC

frank
05-01-2014, 08:36 PM
Have a read on here to see what your problem is http://airconditioningfaultcodes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/fujitsu-air-conditioner-error-codes.html

EE:00 - High pressure problem

Mavricks Choice
05-01-2014, 08:50 PM
Have a read on here to see what your problem is http://airconditioningfaultcodes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/fujitsu-air-conditioner-error-codes.html

EE:00 - High pressure problem

Thanks Frank
Though doubt it's head press problem as the system works perfect, I don't think these units have pressure switches in outdoors only temp detectors! Unless one of the thermistors are crook?

Mavricks Choice
06-01-2014, 09:36 PM
btw Frank how can we open that link without all the popup adds?

frank
07-01-2014, 09:55 AM
btw Frank how can we open that link without all the popup adds?

As it's not my site, I can only advise you to look at your pop-up blocker settings ;)

bigor_2
07-01-2014, 10:39 AM
Mavricks Choice
You started in the right way but specify model name of the indoor unit.
E00 it's communication error between indoor unit and wired remocon.
Necessary to understand the compatibility of indoor unit and wired remocon.
Another option is failure PCB of the indoor unit.
You need to check for a faulty the safety circuits of remocon communication.
Something like L2. L3, L4 on CN17 (connector for remocon).