PDA

View Full Version : Carrier Pulsor, Vector 1350

Edvin
22-12-2013, 03:22 AM
Hei Guys!

Has anyone seen these units? How about a tech manual for them? Specialy the new Vector unit, don't know why, but I think it'll be a bestseller in Europe. New interface so I think a new processor too. Wonder, would it bee possible to connect by reefermanager or TRU-tech will be needed.

Please, if someone has something about these two and is not greedy ;) to share: edvin@zb.lv

Best regards, Edvin.

Edvin
03-01-2014, 08:57 AM
No one hasn't seen them yet? No one has access to ctepartners?

Top_cat
19-01-2014, 10:34 AM
I've seen the new Vector. Very impressed with it. They've changed the 06D compressor to a Daikin semi hermetic & have fitted a new type condenser that doesn't leak & a new style battery charger fitted.

Oh and a new controller & micro.

You need Tru Tec and the usual upload/download cards. Usual Carrier BS to stop non Carrier agents looking at them.

Edvin
20-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Top_cat, I think You're talking about 1550. I'm looking info for 1350 - as I heard it has a 3-cylinder engine with electronicaly controlled high pressure fuel pump, Carrier Maxima compressor (05K4) and centrifugal clutch, belt driven high voltage generator that produces power for blowers.
Looking for tech manual and schematics for this unit, also interested in pulsor unit tech manual and schematics.

Best regards, Edvin.

Top_cat
22-01-2014, 08:47 AM
Top_cat, I think You're talking about 1550. I'm looking info for 1350 - as I heard it has a 3-cylinder engine with electronicaly controlled high pressure fuel pump, Carrier Maxima compressor (05K4) and centrifugal clutch, belt driven high voltage generator that produces power for blowers.
Looking for tech manual and schematics for this unit, also interested in pulsor unit tech manual and schematics.

Best regards, Edvin.

Apologies. I've not heard of this spec. Seems like a step backward with the 05k4 compressor if you ask me.

What is your email Edvin?

Regards,

TC

Edvin
23-01-2014, 01:56 AM
edvin@zb.lv

Top_cat
10-02-2014, 12:00 AM
Emails sent Edvin.

vikk_
04-04-2014, 12:28 AM
hei guys

Looking for tech manual and schematics for Vector1350.. also interested in pulsor unit tech manual and schematics. You can help??
email: crisanv63@yahoo.com

thanks all..