PDA

View Full Version : technicians evaluation

Tassosrr
14-12-2013, 05:20 PM
Hi to all!
recently i promoted to supervisor of a small team of 10 refrigeration technicians, our costumers are big supermarkets.

my problem is that i can not find a correct way to evaluate them because i can not be at the field all the time and the way that our company uses is very wrong with many mistakes!

can anyone help me?

(i am sorry for the mistakes on my post)

jonjon
15-12-2013, 11:16 PM
Time keeping , recalls, time it takes to repair , customer satisfaction.

Josip
16-12-2013, 08:12 AM
Hi, Tassosrr :)

Hi to all!
recently i promoted to supervisor of a small team of 10 refrigeration technicians, our costumers are big supermarkets.

my problem is that i can not find a correct way to evaluate them because i can not be at the field all the time and the way that our company uses is very wrong with many mistakes!

can anyone help me?

(i am sorry for the mistakes on my post)

First you have to solve in house problems .... make some regulations, rules, bonuses etc (without penalties) ... every time send another one or couple of serviceman on site (they all need to know i.e. be familiar with each plant of your clients) after a while you'll find out task limits of each serviceman .... otherwise all is useless .... being there ...

Best regards, Josip :)

Tassosrr
18-12-2013, 10:37 PM
Dear Josip,

the company all these years was using regulations,having rules,giving bonusses but with no result....i am thinking for the customer satisfaction like JONJON said before, but with a form sending to all stores(supermarkets and NO to the central offices) having the picture with technicians with 10 or 15 questions.

Thanks for the response!