PDA

View Full Version : Daikin BRC1E51 on a Triple Split

Tayters
10-12-2013, 08:47 PM
Hey Chaps,

Got to fire a new triple split on the above remote. One big mother outdoors (20kW Tardis jobbie) and 3 x 7kW cassettes onto this remote. Nothing else on the remote.
Had a look through the info to prime myself up and the question I have is...

Will need to set the remote up for a triple application so does that mean field code 11 0 03 will need to be set up for all three indoors (cassettes) or do i just fire the system up, go into field settings, bash it in and assume the ghost in the machine will suss out what is going on.

Only ask because a) not done much field setting malarky and b) seem to recall on the older style remotes there was a setting for the field setting to be set on all connected indoors or just an individual one (unified I think which was a default setting but not in the list of settings in the manual.

Yeah, you read it right, even looked at the manual!

Cheers,
Andy.

install monkey
10-12-2013, 08:51 PM
if its 3 indoors on 1 outdoor n and p off the controller to 1 indoor- your 1,2,3 comms line will go to each indoor, set the controller as a triple, so if it faults it will tell you which slave is faulty

Tayters
10-12-2013, 09:01 PM
Yep, that's how it's wired - did that meself!

I'm guessing the one to the remote is the master next in line is slave one, last is slave two so not really a group controller therefore the confusion in my little mind about the feild settings.