PDA

View Full Version : Zanoti/hubbard 25s technical manual required.

UKengineer
09-12-2013, 06:44 PM
Anybody got info on these piles of crap from zanoti we've got one that seems to have a mind of its own when it comes to defrost heat or cool mode.
The unit got a new PC/Relay board and I think there's a config error.

Any info would be appreciated.

JL Figols
18-12-2013, 09:13 AM
Hi, What is the error code?
if you need a technical manual, give me the exact model and direccióm email to send. pls

UKengineer
18-12-2013, 11:31 PM
Thanks for the reply.
The problem turned out to be a defective HGS valve.
I thought the carrier viento was bad but its good to see zanoti/hubbard are crap to.

wilt
19-12-2013, 05:59 PM
Thats what happens when the designer of the new Zanotti,s was an ex Carrier employee so im led to believe,do you not see the similarities?

IRMechanik
20-12-2013, 12:06 AM
Thats what happens when the designer of the new Zanotti,s was an ex Carrier employee so im led to believe,do you not see the similarities?

When I worked at the dealer the Zanotti boys would brag that they poached carrier's engineers. I wondered how one could brag about stealing the people that brought you the ecotronic and the startronic.
Zanotti = reverse engineered carrier and it looks like a copy of a copy of a copy.

wilt
20-12-2013, 06:54 PM
Hah startronic wot a pain in the arse glad i did,nt have to much dealings with them but at the time i suppose they were trying to move with the time,ie card slots etc like on the ThunderBird.

djbe
21-12-2013, 10:54 PM
When I worked at the dealer the Zanotti boys would brag that they poached carrier's engineers. I wondered how one could brag about stealing the people that brought you the ecotronic and the startronic.
Zanotti = reverse engineered carrier and it looks like a copy of a copy of a copy.

Zanotti, Hubbard, Carrier..... all the same great when new, crap when they get the hours on.

Top_cat
19-01-2014, 10:39 AM
Any fridge is only as good as the people maintaining it.

Zanottis aren't helped by the neglect of servicing they receive (on the home delivery vehicles anyway).

UKengineer
23-01-2014, 09:50 PM
"Any fridge is only as good as the people maintaining it.

Zanottis aren't helped by the neglect of servicing they receive (on the home delivery vehicles anyway). "

Being one of the people maintaining it.

New fridge units probably shouldn't leak from nearly every high side joint.

Or maybe it's normal for control boards to pack in every time it rains due to poor design.

Maybe I am biased after running around Scotland in the middle of the night fixing these piles of ****.

Rant over...........

incar
24-01-2014, 04:35 PM
When you have a problem with ZANOTTI you can contact me: I'm a Zanotti collaborator.

Top_cat
09-02-2014, 11:55 PM
We are maintaining approx 20 of these units & haven't had any of the problems you've listed. (Fingers crossed it stays that way)

Biggest problem we have is the CPR valves leaking (4 so far). & units icing up.

From my experience of the home delivery vehicles- the units are not being serviced. Thats Thanks to maintenance contracts they're generally all on. If its not broke don't fix it is the attitude. Fridges running 18 hours a day are going to suffer if they don't get service/maintenance.

I'm not saying the engineers who do look at them don't do their job properly, I apologise if my words were misconstrued. I'm saying that the fridges are breaking down because they aren't getting looked at fella.

Just think of the overtime you're making out of them though :D

incar
11-02-2014, 12:54 PM
The correct value of CPR VALVES is 2.8 bar at 25°C on stand-by mode with open door.