PDA

View Full Version : Carrier spares

daddymac
08-03-2006, 02:56 PM
Boys,

I need to get hold of a new interior moulding for a 600X600 Carrier ceiling casette. The previous one has been used in a very oily environement as has perished and the self-tap screws no longer keep the cover on safely.

It's the black plastic part where the electronics & transformer etc are located.

Anybody know of a source of Carrier spares, or will this be prohibitively expensive.

al
08-03-2006, 06:40 PM
I wish you luck!!
http://www.uk.carrier.com/sitemap.htm worked for me to get part numbers for fans etc, but they're a disaster to deal with!! wrong parts, very long delivery times etc...........

Al

daddymac
09-03-2006, 01:14 PM
I feel a replacement unit being suggested!!

al
09-03-2006, 04:34 PM
Have a few hitachis which were only slightly damaged falling off the truck!! ex vat of course........

Al

hiitsme
18-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Write down the type and I try to send you the part no. Having that I think there'll be no problem purchasing it.

old gas bottle
21-03-2006, 08:54 AM
hi there,if you can get bits quicker than us we need to talk,i will be in budapest and then down to the balliton on the 5th april,bit of a flying visit though, we look after alot of carrier stuff and have terrible service in the u/k.

hiitsme
21-03-2006, 09:54 AM
We can talk (+ beer) as I'll be here in Budapest too. Can you drop me an e-mail? You know... I work for Carrier too (at an independent distributor) and I don't want confuse here anyone with details....
So, please write me and I think we can find a solution:

medzsik@msn.com