PDA

View Full Version : I need a cute idea

dias
08-03-2006, 02:51 PM
2 hermetic compresor (Maneurop type) conjoint in parallel in a system air-water.The system has 4 group.
The third group has both of 2 compresors burned (not the motor windings), propably mechanicals parts are stucked. If anyone has any clou about what happened there please reply me.

Peter_1
08-03-2006, 07:11 PM
A mouse nest inside?:p

dias
10-03-2006, 08:13 AM
Peter_1 :))))) :(((((((.

Renato RR
14-03-2006, 12:14 PM
Is it oil burn out?For certanly is oil but you must to test it on acids etc.Did you have some problems of overload on that machine?

Renato

Dimitris
15-03-2006, 11:03 PM
Hi Dias, if the compressors are in the same circuit the oil is contaminated. You have to flush the system. Give me some more details if you can.

NoNickName
15-03-2006, 11:23 PM
When two compressors are in parallel and one of the two burns, the second is doomed in days

old gas bottle
18-03-2006, 05:13 PM
maybe one has been starved of oil,siezed then burntout,then thats contaminated the other whitch has the got acid contamination and burnt out asswell,have they got a oil feed system on?

Peter_1
18-03-2006, 05:44 PM
The third group has both of 2 compresors burned (not the motor windings), propably mechanicals parts are stucked

If they're burned and the motor windings aren't burned, what is in fact then burned?? :confused:

How do you know they're burned and how do you knwo it aren't the windings?

What is the resistance readings of the windings?
Resistance between windings and ground?

Mechanical parts are stuck... how do you know this?
Is there an electrical failure or a mechanical failure?

old gas bottle
19-03-2006, 10:22 AM
is this a trick question ? if its burnt,burnt out,toasted,whatever thats the windings gone walkies yes,any readings to earth are fatal,any reading accross the start and run windings will be relative to the size of the motor,if all that reads out o/k its either siezed,somethings come adrift or even the starting kit[1phase] or check the contactor and incoming voltage[3 phase] on that all three windings should read out equal.

Peter_1
19-03-2006, 11:16 AM
That surprised me also, it's burned but not the motor windings.:confused:
Think that's the reason why nobody's responding.
Think Dias isn't reading any longer this thread.

dias
20-03-2006, 01:54 PM
old_gas_bottle
it’s not a trick question . I have do the electrical check of 3 phases and the incoming voltage.it's ok.

Peter_1
I have do the measurements of resistance of the windinds and the resistance between windings and ground. It’s ok.
Mechanical parts are stuck because I hear (different noise of normal) the compressor to run but the pressure of r22 not change.

NoNickName
20-03-2006, 03:20 PM
So you have a bypass or the spirals are broken, maybe due to a liquid hit

Nicolás Vera V.
24-03-2006, 10:55 PM
You mean that internal parts are destroyed

NoNickName
25-03-2006, 12:18 AM
You mean that internal parts are destroyed

Yeah, the archimedean spirals are broken and floating around

Peter_1
25-03-2006, 07:02 PM
So you have a bypass or the spirals are broken, maybe due to a liquid hit

Spirals??
You mean the inner supporting springs?

NoNickName
25-03-2006, 08:22 PM
No, I mean the spirals, though for some reason I thought we were talking about scroll hermetic by Maneurop.

http://images.google.it/images?q=tbn:g5WV0XgCfzESdM:http://www.affordair.com.au/images/whatisaircon/scroll%2520compressor.JPG

star882
26-03-2006, 06:32 AM
Check for debris or liquid refrigerant returning to the compressor.

Peter_1
26-03-2006, 01:02 PM
And I forgot Maneurop also had scrolls:o

US Iceman
26-03-2006, 06:51 PM
Mechanical parts are stuck because I hear (different noise of normal) the compressor to run but the pressure of r22 not change

Did you check the motor amps? They are probably very low.

If the motor is running and the pressure does not change the valves are broken if it is a reciprocating compressor.

The parts are not stuck, the compressor is simply not doing any work (compressing).

coolman
01-04-2006, 07:46 PM
old_gas_bottle
it’s not a trick question . I have do the electrical check of 3 phases and the incoming voltage.it's ok.

Peter_1
I have do the measurements of resistance of the windinds and the resistance between windings and ground. It’s ok.
Mechanical parts are stuck because I hear (different noise of normal) the compressor to run but the pressure of r22 not change.

If it is a scroll compressor it is possible that tey are running in the other direction, making funny noises and no pumping.
try switching two phases and see what happens

Suc6

Victor

NoNickName
02-04-2006, 11:06 AM
Oh yes It could be running the other way around.