PDA

View Full Version : Mnet tool

ballvalve
01-12-2013, 08:25 PM
Looking for info on what each section of the maintenance tool is when monitoring the outdoor unit
any help
cheers

The Viking
01-12-2013, 11:59 PM
I found that the easiest way to get your head around all the data the Mnet tool throws at you is to get a print out of the refrigerant flowchart from the service manual of the unit.

All the sensors, valves and their locations are on the flowchart and then it is easy to understand the data displayed on the screen.
(But then again, I'm an old fart that doesn't care much for computer based diagnosing)

:cool:

RusBuka
02-12-2013, 02:23 PM
From wired controller you can diagnosing - Toshiba (need SM), Sanyo ( need SM), ME (not all, most of info from outdoor unit, +SM), MHI (only knowing of Eng. language), Samsung - forgot...( last one was diagnose with notebook + S-Net) Daikin (my favorite) )))) without checker run away. Hitachi work fine/never see them in work. General never try to look parameters in controller. All that systems try to diagnose with soft + notebook, its more comfortable.
Chine masters of VRF is bad. Only GREE not bad.

ballvalve
02-12-2013, 10:07 PM
10953 This system is low on gas I know but I'm looking to find out what each section on the outdoor section means I can get the sensors from the flow chart just need to know the rest
cheers

marc5180
03-12-2013, 07:37 AM
10953 This system is low on gas I know but I'm looking to find out what each section on the outdoor section means I can get the sensors from the flow chart just need to know the rest
cheers

If you click on the help section on the monitoring tool programme it will tell you what the different parameters mean.

The system isn't showing any obvious signs of SOG issues as far as I can see although the compressor hasn't yet ramped up to target condensing pressure of 28bar.
The compressor discharge temp isn't excessively high and most indoor units seem to be heating
At the time that screenshot was taken how long had it been running in heat mode.

Lastly have you checked the diversity of the system because it does look to be quite high?

RusBuka
03-12-2013, 07:38 AM
Sorry, dont understand what you need )

p.s. you need to know what means sensors and valve in outdoor\BC ?

ballvalve
03-12-2013, 11:25 AM
If you click on the help section on the monitoring tool programme it will tell you what the different parameters mean.

The system isn't showing any obvious signs of SOG issues as far as I can see although the compressor hasn't yet ramped up to target condensing pressure of 28bar.
The compressor discharge temp isn't excessively high and most indoor units seem to be heating
At the time that screenshot was taken how long had it been running in heat mode.

Lastly have you checked the diversity of the system because it does look to be quite high?

Cheers for for the info . I pulled charge and system was short a couple of kgs .

ballvalve
21-01-2014, 07:39 PM
Hi Marc 5180
just getting back to what you said there about the diversity of the unit .what exactly did you mean by this
cheers

install monkey
21-01-2014, 07:58 PM
indoor capacity exceeds outdoor capacity- therefore if all indoors ask for 100% demand then the outdoor can only give say 75% demand so a few indoors wont do much until the demand drops( as rooms reach setpoint)
unless mark was referring to this!:p
http://www.diversityofficial.com/

marc5180
21-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Yeah what Install said.. Are you still having problems with it?

Haha I like it IM .

Steven_AC
22-01-2014, 09:15 PM
How do you get the Mnet tool? mitsi partner?

hyperion
22-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Become a Mitsi partner, attend the basic install/servicing course, the advanced servicing course, then the Mnet service tool usage course and pay £900.00 for the software with a one year licence. Then you are good to go.

marc5180
22-01-2014, 11:01 PM
Or have friends in the right places :D

Steven_AC
23-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Or have friends in the right places :D

Looks like I need to find some new friends then!