PDA

View Full Version : how can i start ?

cruzeiros
07-03-2006, 08:46 AM
i want to start my own business and i was thinking to some low price equipments for the start (condensing units, evaporators - small and medium capacities, and even insulation panels).
someone please point me to some equipment producers, or if one of you have good prices ?!?!
Thank you

Renato RR
07-03-2006, 09:05 AM
Give us example for good price ,for example:
Chiller,VRF,compressor,and what ever you need.

Best regards,
Renato

cruzeiros
07-03-2006, 09:15 AM
i was saying condensing units and evaporators for start. and some good prices may have L'unite Hermetique instead of Bitzer or Eco instead of Guentner...this is from what i see around here...(but i don't have a clue about the turnover or what discount may this companies have from the producer)..

dan wong
29-06-2006, 08:39 AM
Don't know what its like in Romania, but in the U.S.A. I buy out inventory from company going out of business, retiring contractors, demolition company - you be surprise what they salvage - super cheap too. Local auction, Oh yes...Ebay has some pretty good stuff ...but shop carefully.

Abe
29-06-2006, 09:12 AM
i want to start my own business and i was thinking to some low price equipments for the start (condensing units, evaporators - small and medium capacities, and even insulation panels).
someone please point me to some equipment producers, or if one of you have good prices ?!?!
Thank you

Lesson number 1
Unless you got lot of money.

Buy what you need
Its called Just in Time

If you need one 10 watt fan motor, go buy one, fit it, charge customer, make profit, pay rent, have a drink.

Dont buy a box of 18 watt motors, and then use one , and maybe 2 next year.

ie: Capital tied up in stock, no profit, angry landlord, no new dress for Missus at Christmas.

cruzeiros
30-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Thanks dan wong, Abe.. That's the best for "the start" as i was saying... And almost got my first work (air conditioning and heating for an apartment)... will let you know how was the beer... or if i have to bring money from home to do the job :)