PDA

View Full Version : Climaventa controller W3000, Schematic Carel Pco3

nbozhinovski
14-11-2013, 10:30 AM
Dear friends

I have problem with Climaventa W3000 controller, that when I start chiller it is stopping with alarm Condenser flow switch alarm. First I check flow switch it is working when pump works, connect wires together jumping the flow switch and same alarm. At the end the owner told me that some service man came before me and change the flow switch.
-"My thinking is that maybe when he replace the flow switch he touch ground wire with signal wire and destroy controller, because owner sad that the men was trying something with the flow switch until chiller was working, before he replace it."

-So I need Data-schematic of controller that I can service the electronic, or maybe someone have the similar problem. I know that Carel Pco3 and Climaventa controller are same hardware only software is the difference so also Carel schematic will help me.

If somebody have similar problem please help, If Ill solve I will write, everybody to know the solution

Sorry for my bad English
Thanks friends

install monkey
14-11-2013, 11:25 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/s6cijv85ua8e3jj/W3000.pdf
click on link for manual- cannot find wiring diagram but at least you can comfrim your parameters

nbozhinovski
17-11-2013, 07:58 AM
Than you my friend. I already have this document, but thx for reply. Soon I will know and I will post on this forum.

nbozhinovski
18-11-2013, 08:57 AM
I have solved, it was not the controller. Thank you for help install monkey but it was dump in a climaventa logic, other fault registered as condenser flow swich alarm