PDA

View Full Version : mitsi city multi r407c

mr slim
05-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Hi guys just wondered if anyone had come across this problem before.
The job has had a history of gas leaks the last which i fixed inside the bc box.
The system was tripple vacced and re charged to mitsis specified wieght and additional pipework charge carried out by mitsi technician in commissioning.
2 weeks later i am called to site.I find the suction pipe iced up from the bc box back to the condenser,When i put all 6 units in heating all units perform well in heating and vice versa in cooling.When i ran for instance 3 units in cooling and 3 in heating it took a while for any to perform.So i turned them all on one by one running them in simultaneous heat/cool until performance dropped but it didnt and the rooms the client wanted cold were cold and the rooms they wanted hot were hot. I have to go to site this week just wondered if anyone has had this problem?

mr slim
05-03-2006, 07:38 PM
The model is a pury250ymfc.
I was using the m net tool.Its showing valve a and c open for ther units cooling and valve b open for the units heating. I know you cant go off the gas pressure but when the system is running perfect im averaging coil temps of 6 degrees in cooling and 40 degrees in heating with 4.5 bar suction 17 bar high side.
When in simultaneous the high side was low at 9 bar with low side at 1.5 bar

frank
05-03-2006, 08:14 PM
By the way it is one of the complicated stuff to replace 4 way valve of VRV.

:confused: :confused:

frank
05-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Just confused why a simple RV swop should be difficult? :confused:

mr slim
05-03-2006, 08:36 PM
i hope that isnt the case then.There are approx 8 condensers in the compound all of which have been positioned and fixed side by side with 2ft access at the front and well shall we say no physical access at the back. The four way valve is sited mid left isnt it. Now that would be a problem wouldnt it.

frank
06-03-2006, 06:08 PM
I'm even more confused now :confused:

Why do you have to keep less than 120C? - how can you braze below this temperature?

i hope that isnt the case then.There are approx 8 condensers in the compound all of which have been positioned and fixed side by side with 2ft access at the front and well shall we say no physical access at the back. The four way valve is sited mid left isnt it. Now that would be a problem wouldnt it.
This wasn't pointed out previously ;)

jteixiera
06-03-2006, 10:54 PM
i think ure bluffing