PDA

View Full Version : Hubbard RD250e Home Shopping

CTMarco
11-11-2013, 10:06 PM
Seems to be getting some press this one any one any idea what its all about, nothing on the website generally?

cadwaladr
11-11-2013, 11:28 PM
not worked on one but guess its akin to the eurofrigo inverter type which seem to be ok,will see one when they go on the second hand market

CTMarco
13-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Alternator driven 48v technology someone said?

charlie patt
15-11-2013, 10:30 PM
zanottie done it and it was crap who owns zanottie hubbard any better doubt it, gah built one any better yes but long term i doubt it just to much elec load on circuits but self contained cheap to buy no fridge pipes to run to engine but a massive great alt so anything gained i just cant sea it, three major floors with above units firstly alloy condensors ive got very good at changeing zeros condensors less than half hr now go back to copper 2 no engine comp so no rubbing pipes a well installed unit dont rub and changeing to alt drive works on a frigo cause its built like a tank others aint 3 the units are lighter but so is the duty so nothing to improve on they are a good basic idea but they just have never worked that well but for supermarkets keep it five year flog um under ppm ideal but personally at mo i would stick to a standard proved unit

CTMarco
22-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Zannotti might have produced it but I thought it was new??? anyone seen one yet, is it alternator driven??