PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi vrv-pury p250 vma ... Pressure test problem

Cmsaircon
04-11-2013, 10:24 PM
Hiya ... My first post as I'm confused and need some help .

I pumped down this system few weeks ago , to move condenser . When I went to re pressure the system the gauges dropped quickly every time I put a decent amount of nitro into it ... I assumed the valves had passed and so reclaimed all the gas as guessing its all contaminated now and re pressured it . Test held for 24 hours and so I gassed system back up with new r410a . I've been called back today as all air offs were only 24'c /25'c !!! All were fine 35'c/40'c 3 weeks ago when I first ran it back up !!!!

Also Condensing coil and suction side pipe work in condenser all frozen up today ... Any ideas why that would be .??? I'm thinking of reclaiming & re gassing up to check if its leaked or had right gas charge put in ?? Any other ideas

Many thanks to anyone taking time to respond

install monkey
04-11-2013, 10:43 PM
http://www.arktika.ru/me/sh_city_multi_super_r2.pdf
similar service manual- was the total charge recorded on the outdoor- how much did u put in?- if this isnt recorded then ur gonna have to guestimate the piperuns,sizes and do the calc- see back of panel on outdoor
check via sw1 on outdoor to see if you can read accumulator level- should be al=1 al=0 s.o.g al=2 overcharge
u may have only gassed it up without a full load on system-

Cmsaircon
05-11-2013, 06:38 AM
Hiya ... The additional gas charge was said to be 13kg , +the 9kg the condenser came with !! I've just re calculated it from pipe size & lengths and the calculation works out at needed 16kg . The boss wants it re charging accurately so I spent last nite reclaiming it all and got 17kg total out before giving up as it was taking ages , the gauges were down at zero . I've re pressured and am going back this afternoon to vac it out and charge it with the correct amount . What would be the best way to charg the 25kg back safely without damaging condenser ? As the valves are open will I run risk of flooding compressor ? Should I be vac out system with power on or off ?

Thanks for the manual appreciate your reply

install monkey
05-11-2013, 06:45 PM
- use the ports on the pipework and either bomb charge the condenser then run it and top up whilst running- or get ur reclaim rig to pull it straight from the bottle into both sides- tip, make sure u have ball valves on ur gauge lines- easier for changin bottles- also allow about 600grm forthe volume of ur reclaim rig- but it should still have something in it from when u degassed it- then you can run it and just charge the suction line- stick the outdoor in test cool

AbsoluteWDJ
05-11-2013, 09:29 PM
Hiya ... The additional gas charge was said to be 13kg , +the 9kg the condenser came with !! I've just re calculated it from pipe size & lengths and the calculation works out at needed 16kg . The boss wants it re charging accurately so I spent last nite reclaiming it all and got 17kg total out before giving up as it was taking ages , the gauges were down at zero . I've re pressured and am going back this afternoon to vac it out and charge it with the correct amount . What would be the best way to charg the 25kg back safely without damaging condenser ? As the valves are open will I run risk of flooding compressor ? Should I be vac out system with power on or off ?

Thanks for the manual appreciate your reply

So if you charged 22kg's in a few weeks back and now you are reclaiming 17kg, says to me you might have a small leak

install monkey
05-11-2013, 09:34 PM
he did say he got bored degassing it! :confused: