View Full Version : Help where to get this part please hotpoint future rf175wp

03-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Hi we have a hotpoint future rf175wp fridge freezer the supposedly has reversible doors however there is a white plastic hinge part between the two doors and on the bottom of the door almost like a spacer possibly called a door stop.
Everything else swaps like for like right to left apart from these bits unless we are missing something.

Is this part a left or right part ie it doesn't do both or should it do both?
Anyone know where we can get one to fit the doors on the left?

Thanks for your time.