PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody help?

Ryan
28-10-2001, 06:00 PM
Hopefully somebody can help me. I need to find a company that deals in manufacturing temperature controls for refridgerators such as those used in Supermarkets.

I have no knowedge about refridgerators at all but I am about to sit a major Case Study for my Accountancy exams and the fictional company being used manufactures these controls and I am trying to do some research on this area.

I would be extremely grateful for any suggestions that anyone could give me.

Thanks and Regards
Ryan Virtue

Brian_UK
09-07-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by morpheas_24
Its refrigeration and NOT refridgeration
Only if you use a cheap sign-writer for your works van :D

morpheas_24
10-07-2002, 05:50 AM
Come on that was a joke...cool, anyway how can I add a pic in my profile? I tried but it was saying file is too big or more than 120x 120 pixels (really it was just 1kB)

morpheas_24
10-07-2002, 05:55 AM
Eliwell is a good manufacturer which deals with electronic instruments

RogGoetsch
10-07-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
Hopefully somebody can help me. I need to find a company that deals in manufacturing temperature controls for refridgerators such as those used in Supermarkets.

I have no knowedge about refridgerators at all but I am about to sit a major Case Study for my Accountancy exams and the fictional company being used manufactures these controls and I am trying to do some research on this area.

Ranco, Penn/Johnson, Danfoss(?)

But I suspect you would be wasting your time. I would imagine the exam will provide sample data and test your ability to manipulate it according to accountancy rules.

Abe
10-07-2002, 10:02 PM
ryan

are you after technical or commercial ( business) orientated info about this controls company

Arkma
10-01-2003, 05:39 PM
Carel is a good supplier have had some luck with elliwell as well.:)

Dan
11-01-2003, 04:36 AM
I don't know what an accountancy exam is all about, but I have thought about the manufacturers of supermarket controls. Johnson Controls might be your best bet for more than a single reason. They are forward thinking and open about what they do if you can dig your way through the secretaries and clerks and voicemails.

Get past that, and you will find a kindred soul, willing to share.