PDA

View Full Version : No Advertising in Thread Titles

acmeairequipmen
21-10-2013, 12:43 PM
Hello friends,

How are you? I am new in this forum. Hope i enjoy stay here. Let me introduce my self, My name is Kirti Bhatt . What about you guys?

Tayters
21-10-2013, 02:37 PM
Hi Kirti,

Is your outfit still making stuff for Wile E Coyote?

Cheers,
Andy.

Brian_UK
21-10-2013, 09:13 PM
Hello friends,

How are you? I am new in this forum. Hope i enjoy stay here. Let me introduce my self, My name is Kirti Bhatt . What about you guys?If you expect to get free advertising on this forum you will find that it will be allowed for a very, very short time period. Your account will them be removed.

install monkey
21-10-2013, 09:34 PM
maybe it would be an idea if moderators got chance to vet new user posts- prior to the members viewing the post-:p

Brian_UK
21-10-2013, 10:15 PM
maybe it would be an idea if moderators got chance to vet new user posts- prior to the members viewing the post-:pWe could but it all takes time out of our evenings.

As much as I enjoy this forum it can be quite time consuming checking as many posts as possible every day to keep them within the 'rules'.

I think, in general, that the great help that we get from you members in policing the forum via the 'reporting' button shows that you care about the forum as well. Every reported post is checked and hopefully acted upon to your satisfaction. There may well be some time delay between your reports and a moderator acting on it.

Most Mods are in the European continent and with the forum being worldwide there is a natural time delay from a post or spam being spotted.

Most new posters are genuinely after help and might be unable to get a swift response if they were locked out until 'approved.'

install monkey
21-10-2013, 10:21 PM
how about if a post gets reported- it gets hidden from view or quarentined until it recieves approval;)

eggs
21-10-2013, 11:09 PM
how about if a post gets reported- it gets hidden from view or quarentined until it recieves approval;)

.........just saying.......how about if this forums moderation isn't up to your standards, how about starting your own.........just saying......:D

Brian_UK
21-10-2013, 11:23 PM
.........just saying.......how about if this forums moderation isn't up to your standards, how about starting your own.........just saying......:Dand then the fight started....:D

install monkey
23-10-2013, 06:52 PM
i could be the "post god!":p

.........just saying.......how about if this forums moderation isn't up to your standards, how about starting your own.........just saying......:D

Brian_UK
23-10-2013, 11:11 PM
i could be the "post god!":p

Verily, I am on my knees bowing in your direction right now. :)

acmeairequipmen
24-10-2013, 12:13 PM
Stop guys stop..... Did you see any advertisement in my thread? I know if i promote my business in this forum then may be moderator will banned my account or called as spammer so i know my job... and stop this discussion and say something about your self? Thank you for replying guys..

Brian_UK
24-10-2013, 08:16 PM
OK, thread closed.