PDA

View Full Version : kestner motor

charlie patt
07-10-2013, 06:20 PM
apart from previous messages anyone got any details for kestner spares have tried all the old numbers to no avail need a 12 volt drive motor any ideas tried ss,,,mw,, if not need to modify a zanottie motor ta gentlemen

clivemtk
07-10-2013, 07:27 PM
hi charliehave you tried the top daimler-chrysler uk its all part of merc group

vehikool
08-10-2013, 04:09 PM
Hi Charlie have you tried Morris refrigeration? I could possibly order you one but you will not get much change out of £2,000 yes £2,000 Kerstner are megga money to repair also if the vehicle is older than an 08 reg will require an uprated loom and alternator (more cost). I you want me to get one I shall need the money up front as they will not accept returns, See my web site for contacting me or use this site hope this helps

cadwaladr
08-10-2013, 07:33 PM
how much,connected with mercedes oh yeah pretty cheap then !!!!!!!!!

charlie patt
08-10-2013, 08:23 PM
ive got a price for 1063 plus vat then i have to fit it thanks for offer guys but im going to suggest flogging it trouble is its a traffic no ac and no foolish pulley to drive belt.... cut me some slack thanks for your time ta guys

djbe
11-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Hi Charlie have you tried Morris refrigeration? I could possibly order you one but you will not get much change out of £2,000 yes £2,000 Kerstner are megga money to repair also if the vehicle is older than an 08 reg will require an uprated loom and alternator (more cost). I you want me to get one I shall need the money up front as they will not accept returns, See my web site for contacting me or use this site hope this helps

Didn't think Morris existed any more?