PDA

View Full Version : Daikin rqyq140py1

Darrenp
02-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Hi fellas ,, need a bit of help .. I'm going to a job tomorow , a daikin rqyq140py1 was going out on E3 .. The engineer checked hp sp2 all ok , switch not open circuit , checked hp s1ph transducer and Dc voltage ok and corresponds to Lp .. He has replaced main pcb .. But upon starting unit up it goes back into E3 again .. ??? Any knowledge would be grateful before I get to site .. Cheers

install monkey
02-10-2013, 07:31 PM
“E3” Outdoor Unit: Actuation of High Pressure Switch
Remote
Controller
Display
E3
Applicable
Models
RQYQ-PY1
RQEQ-PY1
Method of
Malfunction
Detection
Use the protection device circuit to detect continuity at the high pressure switch.
Malfunction
Decision
Conditions
Abnormality is detected when the contact of the high pressure protection switch opens.
(Reference) Operating pressure of high pressure switch
Operating pressure:4.0MPa
Reset pressure: 3.0MPa
Supposed
Causes
„ Actuation of outdoor unit high pressure switch
„ Defect of high pressure switch
„ Defect of outdoor unit main PCB (A1P)
„ Instantaneous power failure
„ Faulty high pressure sensor

install monkey
02-10-2013, 07:32 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/16x452fvi4ey5bx/RQYQ-RQEQ-P_Service_Manual.pdf
service manual

Darrenp
02-10-2013, 07:33 PM
Well the engineer put it down to Pcb after doing all the checks , which I'm told he's replaced but e3 still coming up

install monkey
02-10-2013, 07:35 PM
stick a gauge on to moniter the actual pressure- digital gauges will show min/max pressures- also instantaneous power failure??- reset the power on the indoor ringmain and the outdoor power

frank
03-10-2013, 08:38 PM
And watch for the outdoor fan switching from high speed to low speed when the compressor is full speed.

Symptoms of a dodgy ambient thermister.

Darrenp
03-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Well after checking most components , I found that it was an earth leakage .. Comp shot and down to earth .. God knows why it was flagging up an e3 fault .. But that's what it was

install monkey
03-10-2013, 09:41 PM
u did test it on the comp pins with the lead disconnected-:p

Well after checking most components , I found that it was an earth leakage .. Comp shot and down to earth .. God knows why it was flagging up an e3 fault .. But that's what it was

Darrenp
03-10-2013, 09:54 PM
For sure ... Caput mate