PDA

View Full Version : Ducted Aircon Design??

philthy
02-10-2013, 07:37 AM
Hey guys

New to this forum but i need help. I know how to size a wall hung unit to the floor area. But does anyone know of any good techniques/software/thread/article that can tell me how to size a ducted system that includes zoning or rooms.

Also a good drawing program to use so that i can map out the ducting plan over the house drawings would be good aswell... so that i can show the clients.

Josip
02-10-2013, 07:43 PM
Hi, philthy :)

Welcome to RE forums ....

Hey guys

New to this forum but i need help. I know how to size a wall hung unit to the floor area. But does anyone know of any good techniques/software/thread/article that can tell me how to size a ducted system that includes zoning or rooms.

Also a good drawing program to use so that i can map out the ducting plan over the house drawings would be good aswell... so that i can show the clients.

Your first post after registration should be in this section .... check this link ...

http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?72-New-to-RE
(http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?72-New-to-RE)

it will be very nice to introduce yourself to this huge community ....

my suggestion to you ... try to search RE forums and I hope you'll find something helpful ....

Best regards, Josip :)

philthy
02-10-2013, 11:05 PM
Hey Josip Nice to meet you. I have introduced myself in the new to RE forum thanks for the advice.
I had 2 other threads that i started .... did they get taken down or something as well?

philthy
03-10-2013, 02:31 AM
Hey guys

Josip
03-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Hi, philthy :)

Hey Josip Nice to meet you. I have introduced myself in the new to RE forum thanks for the advice.
I had 2 other threads that i started .... did they get taken down or something as well?

All is OK, don't worry, other 2 threads are deleted (no need to ask the same question all around forums) because, that confuse all members and not easy to follow discussion ...
almost the same like if you need to listen your wife and your mother in law :D in the same time ...

of course sometimes you need to be patient to get a right and good answer ... we are volunteers here and making our daily bread somewhere else ;) anyhow here we have some very valuable members and I believe you will get your answer soon ...

Best regards, Josip :)

frank
03-10-2013, 09:10 PM
I'm afraid they did...

If you read the forum rules - repeat posts are not allowed.

But, the real reason is that repeat posts tend to P**s members off, and they don't always mean that you will get an answer any quicker.

I would suggest that you take some time to read the rules, then use the Search function to see if your question has been answered before

Welcome to our forum :)

philthy
06-10-2013, 10:14 AM
yeah fair enough guys i have to admit i didnt read them :D
But in saying that ...Nice work i have found this site to be very informative.
I always like to chat to people who have passion for what they do and people that i can pick there brains.
And on this site is seems i have found both

assailant
20-10-2013, 05:41 AM
But does anyone know of any good techniques/software/thread/article that can tell me how to size a ducted system that includes zoning or rooms.

you are in luck: www.plandroid.com.au

i have been a subscriber for around 2 years.. well worth the investment