PDA

View Full Version : Remote condensers.

Nick wilkinson
21-09-2013, 08:39 PM
Hi all, I'm new here and not really sure if this is the right section to post in.

I've just priced to installed 11 multi decks running off a compressor pack in a small supermarket, there all Arneg but Arneg don't do remote condensers. Its to big a condenser for my usual supplier so I've asked a different supplier but they didn't get back to my by end of play on Friday so this is we're I need the help if any out there has an idea.

I'm meeting the client on Monday And they need a total job price, would anybody have a rough idea how much a residential remote condenser would cost with a duty of around 28kw on r404a at around -10 evaporating temperature. Only need a roughy price, just don't want to be to far out and lose the job, I really wouldn't know where to even guess at.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

install monkey
21-09-2013, 09:20 PM
kooltech and climate ctr open at 7.30- swing in before ur meeting

The Viking
21-09-2013, 10:34 PM
If you give us the design max ambient operating temperature and the design condensing temperature (liquid line temperature, or even high pressure will do) and I will try to get you something together tomorrow, Sunday.

How's that for customer service?

:cool:

install monkey
21-09-2013, 11:27 PM
maybe deliver a brochure tomorrow too so he's armed for his meeting:D

marc5180
21-09-2013, 11:34 PM
Or go to the meeting for him

The Viking
23-09-2013, 01:38 AM
Hey!

I'm not in sales you know :D (just trying to help a fellow RE chap out)
But then on the other hand, it could't have been that important...

install monkey
23-09-2013, 11:07 PM
ur only sulking because u missed out on ur comission:D

Hey!

I'm not in sales you know :D (just trying to help a fellow RE chap out)
But then on the other hand, it could't have been that important...

The Viking
23-09-2013, 11:36 PM
I wish...
I'm just the monkey having to run the projects in the background for the joys of the peanuts falling off the table.

:D

install monkey
23-09-2013, 11:40 PM
you have a peanut table!!!!- wanna lodger???:o

Hi all, I'm new here and not really sure if this is the right section to post in.

I've just priced to installed 11 multi decks running off a compressor pack in a small supermarket, there all Arneg but Arneg don't do remote condensers. Its to big a condenser for my usual supplier so I've asked a different supplier but they didn't get back to my by end of play on Friday so this is we're I need the help if any out there has an idea.

I'm meeting the client on Monday And they need a total job price, would anybody have a rough idea how much a residential remote condenser would cost with a duty of around 28kw on r404a at around -10 evaporating temperature. Only need a roughy price, just don't want to be to far out and lose the job, I really wouldn't know where to even guess at.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

Nick wilkinson
24-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Hi All,

Thanks for the respond and apologise for my late response. Only just managed to get some info and snowed under at the minute so had to quess a price but still need to source one if you could help.

Evap temp -10
Condensing temp +40
Ambient with be outdoor in uk so around max of +35
Max pressure 28 bar
Refrigeration 27.450kw
15hp from 3x 5hp compressors
Max noise 32 db or a close to as possible if not lower.

Thanks again in advance.

The Viking
24-09-2013, 06:26 PM
4K subcooling?
Any preference on vertical or horizontal airflow?

The Viking
24-09-2013, 06:34 PM
You seem to have elected not to receive PMs but if you send me a message with your email address I will get you an answer.

Nick wilkinson
24-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Hi,

I've tried to send you a message but it won't let me. Don't think it's been enabled yet. My email address is danunaircon@gmail.com. 4k subcooling will be fine and preferably horizontal air flow but could be either.
Thanks for taking the time to help its much appreciated.

Nick wilkinson
24-09-2013, 08:26 PM
Sorry,

Email is danumaircon@gmail.com

The Viking
24-09-2013, 09:04 PM
You got mail...