PDA

View Full Version : Service Books

cooltools
21-09-2013, 08:35 AM
Out of interest what do you use to carry service books e.g. download and print loads of books or carry around on laptop or kindle type unit ?????? answers on a post card please !

chemi-cool
21-09-2013, 08:49 AM
all manuals on external memory connected to the smartphone with home backup. Handy and comortable

marc5180
21-09-2013, 09:34 AM
I used to use a laptop until the iPad mini came out.
Download the manuals and save them in I Books, it's so much quicker than having to wait for a laptop to load.
Plus if you wear snickers trousers with the holster pockets then the iPad mini fits inside perfectly!!

install monkey
21-09-2013, 09:48 AM
i use me home laptop with 3 hard drives to back em up, lil 13 inch notebook for viewing on site, and old company phone was a galaxy note which was a last resort- mainly use iphone and apps for fault codes

I used to use a laptop until the iPad mini came out.
Download the manuals and save them in I Books, it's so much quicker than having to wait for a laptop to load.
Plus if you wear snickers trousers with the holster pockets then the iPad mini fits inside perfectly!!

monkey spanners
21-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Got a few pdf manuals on a kindle as i'm too tight to buy a laptop!

ozairman
13-11-2013, 05:23 PM
Sony Xperia Tablet Z, thin, light and waterproof!
I used to use a Nexus 7 tablet that you could fit in a pocket like the ipad mini but my eyes don't seem to work as well as they used to and the Sony has a bigger screen.