PDA

View Full Version : Daikin address code 30

Paul a/c
11-09-2013, 05:13 PM
Hi all
Was carrying out maintenance today on three units on one control. People have two units in a open plan office and one in a meeting room , they said unit in meeting room is getting very cold . Checked on the control by holding down test then re holding down to get to code 41 ,got master unit to run in fan only as book says try to find the other two units but could only get the master . Tryed to get up the code 30 to go through the address . But book say hold down test then 00 comes up . I do this but get 10 up where I am I going wrong .

AbsoluteWDJ
11-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Hi all
Was carrying out maintenance today on three units on one control. People have two units in a open plan office and one in a meeting room , they said unit in meeting room is getting very cold . Checked on the control by holding down test then re holding down to get to code 41 ,got master unit to run in fan only as book says try to find the other two units but could only get the master . Tryed to get up the code 30 to go through the address . But book say hold down test then 00 comes up . I do this but get 10 up where I am I going wrong .

They are split systems which do not see a central control. You'll only get 00 if there is a central control connected and activated. Force the fan ON mode 43 write down which fan coil operates with 0 displayed, then press the diamond button and this will force the fan ON for unit 1, note this and then press the diamond button again this will force the fan ON to unit 2, note this. Then you'll know what the controller has programmed for 0, 1 & 2. Then go to mode 41 and you'll see the control, return air, liquid and gas temperatures of unit 0, press the diamond button and move to unit 1, this will display unit 1 thermistor readings and then for unit 2.

Paul a/c
11-09-2013, 08:39 PM
Ok il try that in morning , how do I change the master unit?

AbsoluteWDJ
12-09-2013, 08:14 AM
Ok il try that in morning , how do I change the master unit?

From memory, I think mode 45 you can swap addresses 0,1 & 2.