PDA

View Full Version : Lennox blv30D

bigspee
07-09-2013, 11:34 AM
Hi guys,
im wondering if anyone can help me! I'm currently on a call out and looking at a Lennox BLV 30D air handler, the call was for no cooling on the shop floor, I found the belts severely slipping and not making the air press switch so I re- placed and tightened ect! But in the control board there is 2 pc boards with LEDs. I presume that it is one for each comp. on the boards it has LEDs with initials CM, RV, F , hp , Lp. Does anybody know what the CM and RV mean when lit?
Thanks in advance

chemi-cool
07-09-2013, 11:43 AM
CM should be compressor motor and RV reversing valve.

moondawn
07-09-2013, 11:51 AM
Hi guys,
im wondering if anyone can help me! I'm currently on a call out and looking at a Lennox BLV 30D air handler, the call was for no cooling on the shop floor, I found the belts severely slipping and not making the air press switch so I re- placed and tightened ect! But in the control board there is 2 pc boards with LEDs. I presume that it is one for each comp. on the boards it has LEDs with initials CM, RV, F , hp , Lp. Does anybody know what the CM and RV mean when lit?
Thanks in advance

hi there dont work on these much but pretty sure Cm = compressor and RV= reversing valve
Hp = high pressure LP= Low pressure F= possibly fan?

cheers

moondawn
07-09-2013, 11:52 AM
sorry had not refreshed my screen so never seen above answer. kinda confirms it for you.

bigspee
07-09-2013, 12:07 PM
Thanks guys - makes sense now lol