PDA

View Full Version : Thermoking container MP3000

Alex Velazquez
21-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Hi, my name is Alex velazquez from Cancun Mexico

We had a MP3000 that doesnt work nothing, in the display show "err", voltaje is OK, in the maintenance information said that the problem could be the sensors, we desasemble the sensors and check it and are ok, only the discharge temp sensor ( compresor ) is a little out of range, in the manual sais that at 30°C the value has to be 69,282 ohms ( 69 Kohms ) but the real value of the sensor at that temp is 90,000 ohms ( 90 kohms ) do you think that this is the problem? Or what can I do

Thank you

Alex Velazquez
23-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Hi, somebody there? Can anyone can help me with this problem? or what can I look at
Thank you

reefermechanic
27-08-2013, 02:21 PM
hi alex, pls contact me via Skype. my nick name " reefermechanic". see you. reefermechanic..

reefermechanic
22-09-2013, 09:23 AM
Hi, my name is Alex velazquez from Cancun Mexico

We had a MP3000 that doesnt work nothing, in the display show "err", voltaje is OK, in the maintenance information said that the problem could be the sensors, we desasemble the sensors and check it and are ok, only the discharge temp sensor ( compresor ) is a little out of range, in the manual sais that at 30°C the value has to be 69,282 ohms ( 69 Kohms ) but the real value of the sensor at that temp is 90,000 ohms ( 90 kohms ) do you think that this is the problem? Or what can I do

Thank you

Have you solved the problem? If you need help back to me. se you.. reefermechanic. reefermechanic@yahoo.com