PDA

View Full Version : Coca-Cola

willies boy
20-02-2006, 06:45 PM
anyone got any contacts for the coca-cola people?the true d/door units are serviced by their own engineers,does anyone have a mate in the know?seems a bit "cloak&dagger" i can get an HR girl at Coventry but i really want to pen a letter to the service manager,thanks,:confused:

Argus
20-02-2006, 07:55 PM
anyone got any contacts for the coca-cola people?the true d/door units are serviced by their own engineers,does anyone have a mate in the know?seems a bit "cloak&dagger" i can get an HR girl at Coventry but i really want to pen a letter to the service manager,thanks,:confused:

Don?t be confused, it?s easy.

Ring their office:
Ask for the name and position of the main technical manager (the Head Honcho).
Ask for his postal location address.
Ask for the fax number there.
Write him a courteous letter with the main points laid out in order and post it.

For added impact that increases inversely with the man?s seniority, send the letter simultaneously by post and open fax to his office.

Tip: Don?t be rude to him ? nobody likes that and it's counter-productive!

________
essential vaaapp vaporizer (http://essentialvaaappvaporizer.com)

davecool
21-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Hey willies boy;
They have a depot in yorkshire the address is;
true refrigerator ltd, fields end road, goldthorpe, nr rotherham, yorks. i think thats right. are you having a problem with cabinets maybe i can help got some experience of them myself...

willies boy
21-02-2006, 04:57 PM
thanks Dave, no problems i was looking to get on at Coca-Cola, i had heard that it is difficult but i like doing the True gdms,thanks for the address ill give it a go.

chillin out
21-02-2006, 11:00 PM
Message for all True engineers.....

Clean the cond and change the capacitor.

Then there will be no need to send a comp for sub-contractors to change for you.

Chillin:) :)

Andy W
22-02-2006, 09:35 AM
Message for all True engineers.....

Clean the cond and change the capacitor.

Then there will be no need to send a comp for sub-contractors to change for you.

Chillin:) :)I would not tell them, as a sub contractor I would fit as many compressors as they wanted to send.:D