PDA

View Full Version : adverts!

install monkey
10-08-2013, 11:36 AM
me again, is it possible to move the vauxhall add on the left hand side to the right???
reason being is when i click new posts,then scroll down,reading the threads,because my cursor is over the add it automatically opens -then after closing the adit sends you to the bottom of the page- gets frustrating. or is it im getting old and miserable????
wouldnt mind but i have a vauxhall car- imagine when the ad is for single thai women and it opens and me mrs see's it!!:p

install monkey
22-08-2013, 08:35 PM
thank **** that vauxhall advert has gone:)

Rob White
23-08-2013, 09:28 AM

It has not. It is right bellow your post, right now
and it catches me out all the time as well:D

Rob

chillerman2006
26-08-2013, 11:50 AM
imagine when the ad is for single thai women and it opens and me mrs see's it!!:p

pics of mail order brides is better than mrs monkey catching you with 'Debbie does Rover' again !

hope you have learned to turn the sound off before closing the laptop lid when she walks in the room

R's chillerman

chemi-cool
26-08-2013, 03:06 PM
I get Dyson bladeless fan.......

Russian brides are only after your money....

frank
26-08-2013, 09:07 PM
I've found that Google is quite clever in its marketing.
I was browsing for a small camping fridge at home one night and then the next morning at work the banner ads on my screen were for the exact same fridges.
It's even doing it on my tablet as that is an android device.

WebRam
28-08-2013, 06:32 PM
I will see if I can add a larger space under the first post, maybe that will help?

install monkey
28-08-2013, 07:15 PM
its when u select new posts, then u scroll down and instantly as you hover over the ad for 2 seconds it opens up- if u have to click on it, then thats ok, but as u read the first line of a thread then wham-vauxhall astra

I will see if I can add a larger space under the first post, maybe that will help?