PDA

View Full Version : Thermoking SBIII SR50 multitemp, how do I set defrost times?

coldbox173
26-07-2013, 08:45 AM
How do I set the defrost times?
Unit is a Thermoking SBIII SR50 with Multitemp.

Also, when I run it using the electric standby motor, should the Cycle Sentry be turned off to make it run continuously?

Thanks for any help!

gravy258
26-07-2013, 09:12 AM
guarded access, turn on fridge, turn off cycle sentry, press TK button and Clear button same time, scroll thru to defrost durations should read something like 6 then 4 then 6 the DDUR 45, the 6 numbers are frozen range defrost timers if i remember correctly. you'd need the manual to show you exactly how to change the times.

on standby its up to you how you set it, if you need the constant airflow leave it on continuos.

coldbox173
26-07-2013, 04:27 PM
guarded access, turn on fridge, turn off cycle sentry, press TK button and Clear button same time, scroll thru to defrost durations should read something like 6 then 4 then 6 the DDUR 45, the 6 numbers are frozen range defrost timers if i remember correctly. you'd need the manual to show you exactly how to change the times.

on standby its up to you how you set it, if you need the constant airflow leave it on continuos.

Ok Ill give that a try today.
Thank you!!

coldbox173
28-07-2013, 06:20 PM

TK button and clear button at same time had no effect. :confused:

clivemtk
28-07-2013, 09:30 PM
did you turn off cycle sentry like gravy258 said

coldbox173
29-07-2013, 12:32 AM
did you turn off cycle sentry like gravy258 said

Cycle Sentry was in OFF mode. I may need the exact procedure sequence to make sure Im doing it correctly.

gravy258
29-07-2013, 09:26 AM
you have to do this before it starts up or its no go

coldbox173
02-08-2013, 04:05 AM
you have to do this before it starts up or its no go

I got it! Yep, cant do it while its running. I shut it down then I got into the menu. Thanks! Ok, so I got these items:
H6TY-0
HRM.6
dEF 1A (is this 4 times per 24hrs for my zone A?)
dEF nA (?)
dEF 16 (?)
dEF nb (?)
45 (is this 45 min defrost time?)
DDVR (is this like a DVR video recorder) :D

Scratching my head! :eek:

IRMechanik
02-08-2013, 01:21 PM
I got it! Yep, cant do it while its running. I shut it down then I got into the menu. Thanks! Ok, so I got these items:
H6TY-0
HRM.6
dEF 1A (is this 4 times per 24hrs for my zone A?)
dEF nA (?)
dEF 16 (?)
dEF nb (?)
45 (is this 45 min defrost time?)
DDVR (is this like a DVR video recorder) :D

Scratching my head! :eek:

[DEFIA] Defrost Intervals In Range with Fresh Range Setpoint
[DEFNA] Defrost Intervals Not In Range with Fresh Range Setpoint
[DEFIb] Defrost Intervals In Range with Frozen Range Setpoint
[DEFNb] Defrost Intervals Not In Range with Frozen Range Setpoint
[DDUR] Defrost Duration

Duration is max duration, it may terminate earlier on coil temp.