PDA

View Full Version : xarios 600 mt

cadwaladr
26-07-2013, 01:49 AM
got one of these and code a04 appearig found wire to clutch resting on exhaust manifold [mechanic]had done some repairs to engine,repaired cable but cannot get code to clear,thinking its done the micro or i am not clearing code in the right way? the manual says it should be protected by something in the micro resettable fuse/electronic relay? any ideas out there,this unit is called an integra in some countries.

sonkax
26-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Check pin 32 on mp1, they heat up and deform on high current, the protections are automatic, measure directly on wire at micro.

cadwaladr
26-07-2013, 08:09 PM
thanks will check next week.

djbe
27-07-2013, 09:41 PM
Code should clear once repaired if you turn of and on again. Also just check clutch coil with ohm meter? If the coil is U/S will still fault.

Worst case is the short has blitzed the micro!

cadwaladr
27-07-2013, 11:38 PM
Isuspect it has done the micro,but have tried the clutch on a seperate 24vdc supply pulls in ok,if the clutch is disconnected would the fault clear or does it have to sense some amp draw to function

pkw111
28-07-2013, 07:10 AM
it has to sense that that there is a load on the clutch wire or the code will not clear

cadwaladr
29-07-2013, 09:11 PM
guess this micro is at fault,i have another xarios at this customer off the truck being used as a freezer room so no clutch,tried to swap over micro when i put the suspect one onto the freezer box it just lights up init,question is can it be configured via cab command to suit.

sonkax
30-07-2013, 04:50 AM
guess this micro is at fault,i have another xarios at this customer off the truck being used as a freezer room so no clutch,tried to swap over micro when i put the suspect one onto the freezer box it just lights up init,question is can it be configured via cab command to suit.

Multi temp has 2 micros and wont work from monotemp unit, also did you check inside micro that the pin is not melted? When you repair this unita sometims fault comes on at first start with P04 red led blinking, just turn unit off stop ignition then turn unit on again if all ok it should clear when you start unit second time.

cadwaladr
30-07-2013, 12:20 PM
all pins ok,the problem is the guys who repaired the truck so may throw it back to them to take it to dealer.