PDA

View Full Version : Samsung split unit AR12FSFTKWQN turns off automatically and light blink

Alex Dumitru
24-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Hello,

I have a Samsung AR12FSFTKWQN split unit, which has been acting weird for the last few days. The unit is only a month old.

The outside unit only works for 10-20 minutes then turns off automatically. Sometimes it turns back on after another 10-30 minutes.

Once the outside unit turns off, if I turn off/on the AC by myself it will turn on again, but soon the inside unit will beep 3 times and turn off. After that the good sleep and power lights keep blinking.

Can someone help me with an advice ?

The Viking
24-07-2013, 10:18 PM
If it's only a month old then call the installers back in to sort it for you.

:cool:

Loops
26-07-2013, 02:55 PM
OK first off we don't have that model here in the UK so my comments are generic for Samsung RAC systems.

Operation & Good Sleep lights flashing on the indoor unit indicates a fault in the outdoor unit.

There are more error LED inside the outdoor unit BUT only a compentant AC engineer should take the covers off as there could be high DC voltages present - be sensible, be safe!

Once the system has gone into a fault condition those outdoor LEDs will provide a more detailed picture of whats happened.

The service engineer should have the correct service manual for exact diagnosis, if not the local Sasmung AC office should be able to provide it.

Cheers

Loops