PDA

View Full Version : Shopping at Tesco

frank
15-02-2006, 07:54 PM
BE WARNED!

I don't know how many of you shop at Tesco, but this may be useful to know.

I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me. I have become a victim of a clever and cunning scam while out shopping.

This happened to me at Tesco in Mansfield and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam worked: Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls came over to my car as I was packing my shopping in the boot. They both started wiping the windscreen with a rag and Windolene, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts.

It was impossible not to look. :eek:

When I thanked them and offered them a couple of pounds for their trouble, they said 'No' and instead asked for a ride to another Tesco. I agreed and they got in the back seat.

On the way, they started having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performed oral on me, while the other one stole my wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday.

Be Warned!

chillin out
15-02-2006, 08:03 PM
I won`t shopping there then.:eek:

(where did you drop them off?):D

Chillin:) :)

Abe
15-02-2006, 08:26 PM
Man that sucks:eek:

My wife is not in town..........I quickly popped down to my kebab shop so I dont starve.

I came back , took a bite, whilst eating and gulping a coke, I read Frank's post

I nearly choked............Laughing

:D

phil68
15-02-2006, 10:45 PM
BE WARNED!

I don't know how many of you shop at Tesco, but this may be useful to know.

I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me. I have become a victim of a clever and cunning scam while out shopping.

This happened to me at Tesco in Mansfield and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam worked: Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls came over to my car as I was packing my shopping in the boot. They both started wiping the windscreen with a rag and Windolene, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts.

It was impossible not to look. :eek:

When I thanked them and offered them a couple of pounds for their trouble, they said 'No' and instead asked for a ride to another Tesco. I agreed and they got in the back seat.

On the way, they started having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performed oral on me, while the other one stole my wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday.

Be Warned!
Never mind that, did they do a good job of cleaning the windscreen? If there's anything I hate it's shoddy workmanship:D

Dan
17-02-2006, 12:01 AM
Good one, Frank. Just when I needed one. :)