PDA

View Full Version : Dimensions ???

tiggr
14-07-2013, 10:03 AM
hi
this may sound a silly question, but how can I find the dimensions of my fridge freezer. I am looking for a replacement and it needs to fit into a space created for the existing one when my kitchen was installed. I am not physically able to pull it out to get full depth measurements and when new one arrives, will have it removed by delivery guys and new one put in, so as you can see, I need to know in advance of ordering!!!
It is an old Hotpoint Mistral Plus FF80 I think. Where can I find the technical data on this? It doesn't appear to be in the manual I have.
Thanks in advance
L

Josip
14-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Hi, tiggr :)

welcome to RE forums ...

hi
this may sound a silly question, but how can I find the dimensions of my fridge freezer. I am looking for a replacement and it needs to fit into a space created for the existing one when my kitchen was installed. I am not physically able to pull it out to get full depth measurements and when new one arrives, will have it removed by delivery guys and new one put in, so as you can see, I need to know in advance of ordering!!!
It is an old Hotpoint Mistral Plus FF80 I think. Where can I find the technical data on this? It doesn't appear to be in the manual I have.
Thanks in advance
L

Unfortunately I cannot help you, but maybe you can call manufacturer for help....

Best regards, Josip :)