PDA

View Full Version : UE UH and U4

Daniel Porter
11-07-2013, 01:43 AM
Hi we have been given an I touch controller to fit on 7 systems no master or slaves they are all independent. We have snipped all p1 and p2 wiring and connected everything into f1 and f2. On startup we have had the controller recognise all units. Then brings up ue error codes. We done the first floor last night and all worked ok. Done the ground floor tonight and on initial start up all ground floor units worked and ue showed up for all first floor which previously were ok! I'm new to this forum and the explanation isn't too detailed but any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Dan

The Viking
11-07-2013, 11:59 AM
Dan,

You will have to address each indoor unit individually, then register the indoor units' addresses in the Itouch. After you done this it should work.

:cool:

AbsoluteWDJ
12-07-2013, 06:28 PM
Hi we have been given an I touch controller to fit on 7 systems no master or slaves they are all independent. We have snipped all p1 and p2 wiring and connected everything into f1 and f2. On startup we have had the controller recognise all units. Then brings up ue error codes. We done the first floor last night and all worked ok. Done the ground floor tonight and on initial start up all ground floor units worked and ue showed up for all first floor which previously were ok! I'm new to this forum and the explanation isn't too detailed but any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Dan

Snipped P1 - P2 and connected F1 - F2. Can you explain? What you need to do is register each fan coil/group it's own central address. UE would mean it's not seen by the central control. It could be that you've lost mains power to some part of the system. UH usually means it hasn't seen an outdoor unit. Is this a new install?