PDA

View Full Version : UNISAB 3 ethernet connection

greepo
03-07-2013, 02:06 PM
Hello guys . i found this http://www.york-marine.com/fileadmin/filer/pdf/TD_Unisab_III_for_hazardous_areas_090514.pdf

and it says The SAB HMI is a free PC based pplication that enables you to access the Unisab III controller
panel remotely by Ethernet..

where can i find this software ?

josef
03-07-2013, 06:29 PM
If I know well, you need SABHmi and SABSim, software only about JCI

hookster
03-07-2013, 07:21 PM
A standard profibus or Modbus connection can be established with the Unisab 3. There is mention of SABVisual in that brochure but I believe JC stopped developing this! (someone may be able to update us on this)

I personally do not like this controller and find it unreliable with a lot of design faults with constant software upgrades required. The screen displaying a smiling face or unhappy face feels very much like "my first refrigeration controller" The display appears to be a very cheap mono chrome LCD and a lot of failures with display and cassette (controller) have been reported.

Having said that the menu is easy to use and when the bugs have been ironed out I am sure it will replace the bullet proof reliability that the unisab 2 was renowned for!

greepo
04-07-2013, 07:47 PM
i saw a JCI tehnician using a standard LAN cable and connecting to the SAB 3 unit tru a ip adress using a web browser , do you know something about this?