PDA

View Full Version : Ite benders

grovecoooling
27-06-2013, 10:27 PM
Hi folks

my Ite hydraulic benders are knackered and are leaking oil, does anyone know where I can buy spare parts.

install monkey
27-06-2013, 10:35 PM
send em backto ite-otherwise top it up with a more viscous oil

cooltools
21-09-2013, 08:23 AM
Would love to know where you can get them fixed as every time we send benders back we are told cheaper to replace with new .......and we got 7 install teams so over the years thats lot of benders.

install monkey
21-09-2013, 09:55 AM
u can normally spot benders from their clean overalls and squeeky voice! :o

Would love to know where you can get them fixed as every time we send benders back we are told cheaper to replace with new .......and we got 7 install teams so over the years thats lot of benders.

monkey spanners
21-09-2013, 11:57 AM
Take them to bits and see what seals they have, expect you would be able to get one online or at a hydraulic place.

ballvalve
10-12-2013, 08:56 PM
I ordered a new spring for mine through ite and they delivered it to our wholesalers . Found a exploded pic of the benders with the part number on each piece on their web site Fixed it myself for 5€

install monkey
10-12-2013, 09:08 PM
i topped mine up with vac pump oil - as a screwfell out the back and leaked oil through the back plate

NewmanRef
11-12-2013, 07:09 PM

Teach your men to bend with lever arm benders instead of the crossbows. Much cheaper to replace and generally don't break. We use them up to 3/4 then jump on hilmor stand ups.

Quality
13-12-2013, 08:44 AM
Take them to bits and see what seals they have, expect you would be able to get one online or at a hydraulic place.

I have repaired a set before, the seals etc are standard hydraulic stuff as you suggested