PDA

View Full Version : Transport Refrigeration

C Bagtas
23-06-2013, 09:26 PM
Hi,
Good day to everyone, im planning to start transport refrigeration services ,can you advice me how to start.I have C&G 2078 and Diploma in Distance Learning ICS ,17th edition in Electrical. Do i need qualification to do it? My last Job in Refrigeration ang Air conditioning was 2001 in Kuwait (Middle East ).Ive been working in Refrigeration Van for 5 Years In Kuwait Airways,our unit are Thermoking and carrier.I've been working as well in Saudi Arabia as Air conditioning Technician.As of now Im Boiler Operator in Nottingham University Hospital,I have Long off thats why im thinking to start this services.Do you think i can do it?I'm ready to learn more , i think the principle are the same even different manufacturer.Where can get those electrical diagram in trouble shooting ? I thought before that my experiences in middle east are enough, i learned in this forum that i need to learn many things.I did all work in RAC before,from trouble shooting ,changing compressor ,rewiring,Brazing ,changing mechanical seal of Refrigeration Van (thermoking), but as of now my confident is very low. Hope anyone can advise me .Thank you in advance.

djbe
23-06-2013, 11:10 PM
Hi,
Good day to everyone, im planning to start transport refrigeration services ,can you advice me how to start.I have C&G 2078 and Diploma in Distance Learning ICS ,17th edition in Electrical. Do i need qualification to do it? My last Job in Refrigeration ang Air conditioning was 2001 in Kuwait (Middle East ).Ive been working in Refrigeration Van for 5 Years In Kuwait Airways,our unit are Thermoking and carrier.I've been working as well in Saudi Arabia as Air conditioning Technician.As of now Im Boiler Operator in Nottingham University Hospital,I have Long off thats why im thinking to start this services.Do you think i can do it?I'm ready to learn more , i think the principle are the same even different manufacturer.Where can get those electrical diagram in trouble shooting ? I thought before that my experiences in middle east are enough, i learned in this forum that i need to learn many things.I did all work in RAC before,from trouble shooting ,changing compressor ,rewiring,Brazing ,changing mechanical seal of Refrigeration Van (thermoking), but as of now my confident is very low. Hope anyone can advise me .Thank you in advance.

Hi,
Are you aiming to be self employed or looking for employment?
Regards,
djbe,

C Bagtas
24-06-2013, 02:35 AM
Hi,
I'm aiming to be self employed.
Thanks,
Cesar

reefermechanic
30-06-2013, 08:29 AM

C Bagtas
01-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Yes ,thats a big help if you can send in my email software ,manual and diagram thats really big help. My email : cez_bagtas@yahoo.com

Thanks n advance and regards,
Caesar

C Bagtas
05-07-2013, 01:09 AM
hi reefer mechanic,
i reply your email to me but it was failed.
if you can send me latest diagram of thermoking ang carrier refrigeration i appreciated it.
thyanks and regards,
Caesar

welray
24-07-2013, 07:37 AM
Hi Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck for your new job. I am planning to start a new transport refrigeration service. I am doing research on this last 6 months. I have also get too many information for this job. I have all software, manuals, so many different diagram charts.
can you give me better advice how to start??????

welray
29-07-2013, 05:58 AM
Hi Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck for your new job. I am planning to start a new transport refrigeration service. I am doing research on this last 6 months. I have also get too many information for this job. I have all software, manuals, so many different diagram charts.
can you give me better advice how to start??????
SEM Consulting Services (http://www.seowebconsultant.com.au/)

C Bagtas
01-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Hi , Welray,
Just got idea from our forum ,first get a qoute for liability insurance, then register ur co in your state , just put the name of ur company in ur van .good luck !
Caesar

Nikolas33
24-09-2013, 06:53 AM
Yeah this is rite information you can easily booked the transfer service facility from your ship or air port to go any where after arrived the will picked you from the air port and dropped you where yo u want to go this is very best service by the some air lines they are booked your transfer facility automatically and deduct your money from your Ticket ........