PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi system not cooling

Paul a/c
15-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Hi guys
i am back to site , Monday with the replacement G50-A control . I've seen the guy from the office where it's to be fitted. He's just told be that half the 3rd floor is not cooling now . With no faults shown , don't think it's any thing to do with the G50-A, as when it stopped every thing would not run , has any one got any points to look at first . This new job is a job I wish we didn't get so many things going wrong

stufus
16-06-2013, 05:02 PM
Start by looking at the system that serves the area concerned, if need be disconnect it from the G50 and run it as a stand alone system.
Cheers
Stu

Paul a/c
16-06-2013, 07:02 PM
Ok thanks will check that b4 I change the G50-A. Was thinking it could be lp or valve in bc boxing not opening

install monkey
16-06-2013, 07:47 PM
check basics first, dirty filters, fault codes,power ok
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/4hkqw5htcfkuo/mitsi_tech_cd_2011
mitsi 2011 toolbox

JoeAT50A
17-06-2013, 08:47 AM
Yup Paul, I also agree with you that nothing to do with new G-50A. But make sure to check again your registration of groupings, settings/scheduling, date, time and etc. Any individual remote?

Paul a/c
17-06-2013, 12:10 PM
The installers have gone bust company closed down . The G50 -A has not come in some time this week they say , when it comes down il have to find the right VFV outdoor and see how that's running. Hope it's not big fault to go into ,
thanks for the pointers , will let you guys know when I go back to site . JoeAT50A on site there's two G50-A one for ground and first and other for 2nd and 3rd . The hole system is run of a few P C around the office a T200-ta system .

AbsoluteWDJ
17-06-2013, 07:32 PM
Hi guys
i am back to site , Monday with the replacement G50-A control . I've seen the guy from the office where it's to be fitted. He's just told be that half the 3rd floor is not cooling now . With no faults shown , don't think it's any thing to do with the G50-A, as when it stopped every thing would not run , has any one got any points to look at first . This new job is a job I wish we didn't get so many things going wrong

1. Did it work previous to you installing G-50? 2. Are there local controllers for this system? 3. Do you know the addressing of this system, indoor, outdoor, BC and remotes? are these addresses seen by the G-50?

install monkey
17-06-2013, 07:40 PM
with tg2000 you can see history of all sensors on the system, return air,coil temp- give u an idea if anything is wrong. indoor spurs switched off will not generate a fault

The installers have gone bust company closed down . The G50 -A has not come in some time this week they say , when it comes down il have to find the right VFV outdoor and see how that's running. Hope it's not big fault to go into ,
thanks for the pointers , will let you guys know when I go back to site . JoeAT50A on site there's two G50-A one for ground and first and other for 2nd and 3rd . The hole system is run of a few P C around the office a T200-ta system .

Paul a/c
17-06-2013, 08:12 PM
The new G50-A has not come down still waiting . Got the old one up and running again by powering down , didn't want to touch it again , once new one comes in il fit that and see what happens.

ballvalve
17-06-2013, 09:23 PM
I'd check the capacity of outdoor against the indoors have came across this before ,youll get company's installing the wrong equipment just to cut costs and get the job.

Paul a/c
18-06-2013, 05:48 PM
Hi guys thanks for the help . Been to site today as people are phoning up saying there to hot , and just been told by Mitsubishi that the G50-A are no longer made , had to get all unit info , found out door unit for area was not running , opened up had : on the outdoor pcb powered down and up again all come back in and started cooling . Lets hope it stays like that . As we find out about the replacement for the G50-A control .

JoeAT50A
19-06-2013, 03:30 AM
Hi Paul, there is an another option to replace. Model named GB-50ADA (without LCD). Since you have TG2000A PC, they seldom used G-50A screen for sure. It's cheaper I believed.

Paul a/c
19-06-2013, 06:39 PM
Thanks il have a look into this and see what they want to do