PDA

View Full Version : Daikin VRV III could it work in winter time (cooling mode) without troubles...

Tyomishe
12-06-2013, 01:38 PM
Hi guys! Here is a system: 18HP+8HP. Works over 3 years. This year spring both inverter compressors came down:o. The reasons are: bad supply, garbage in pipes.How many R-410 was in system before - isn't known, there are no leaks. Also system works in winter in cooling mode all time (2 or 3 indoor units from 16). So, I think that work with abnormal low temperatures of outdoor air be the reason of broke too. Am I right?

Paul a/c
18-06-2013, 06:45 PM
We had a unit which was like what you are saying , turn out to be well over charged with gas , in winter so when it come to summer it took out compressors .

AbsoluteWDJ
18-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Hi guys! Here is a system: 18HP+8HP. Works over 3 years. This year spring both inverter compressors came down:o. The reasons are: bad supply, garbage in pipes.How many R-410 was in system before - isn't known, there are no leaks. Also system works in winter in cooling mode all time (2 or 3 indoor units from 16). So, I think that work with abnormal low temperatures of outdoor air be the reason of broke too. Am I right?

Bad supply? Garbage in pipes? Any chance of being a bit more specific!!