PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi G50 -A

Paul a/c
11-06-2013, 06:33 PM
Hi guys
i seem to be having one fault after fault with this Mitsubishi G50-A .P C control , seem to have sorted out the fan speed by changing over the pcb on the indoor coils ,all running good there now .ran units on test cooling and heating and fan speed low and high. as my m8 stayed in room to watch , I went to the G50-A to carry out the test, as I could not get on the P C in the room . All worked great then, but setting all back to normal, then the G50-A just turned it self off and would not come on , no green light on just 3 lines across the srceen , went down to main P C in office on ground floor , this is showing G50 fault ,and all of the A/C is off, tryed powering down G50, and powered back up again it came back on , thank god, was going to order a new G50-A .the control front . Has any one had a fault like this
thanks Paul

jonjon
12-06-2013, 03:47 PM
Nope sound like a a faulty screen have checked the wiring maybe loose. ?

Paul a/c
12-06-2013, 04:31 PM
Yeah I've checked the wiring all good there , spoke with the guy who worked on it with the other company . He told me they have always had problems with it ever time they used it. It would turn its self off then come back on saying checking please wait . I've ordered a replacement control, I hoping its plug and play with new one .

stufus
12-06-2013, 09:12 PM
If in the service menu , any time you change a parameter and press escape the unit will initialise and display "checking please wait"
It sounds to me like it is either not configured correctly or you have an issue with the data cable on the PC side or the router if one is used.
http://rapidshare.com/files/1264807407/M-NET%20manual.pdf

Cheers
Stu

hyperion
12-06-2013, 10:42 PM
If you are running the Mitsi programme, this becomes the head end and can sometimes override the G50. Also think that it sounds like a comms issue between the PC and the G50.

JoeAT50A
13-06-2013, 06:44 AM
May be software needs to update I think. A bit of corrupted.
What is the f/w version of your G50A? I am not wrong latest one should be version 3.25

Paul a/c
13-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Thanks guys il check today , it did say on main P C down stairs update needed .will replace the G50-A control when it comes down and see about the up date