PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi G50 P C control fan speed

Paul a/c
08-06-2013, 05:59 PM
Hi guys
we just got a new job come in , went to site as a callout for , to much air flow , found that all side office have controls on there P.C , had to ask person in office if I could have a look at the A/C control page on there p c , they where not happy to let me , but they did ,tried changing the settings from dry mode to cooling mode and fan speed just 2 settings found fan speed just stayed in one mode and would not change at all, had to get off there P C . So changed it back to the dry mode as they wanted .Went down to the main P C which controls all the system , found the setting to be on cooling when it was in dry mode on office P C. Has any one come across this , any help would be great as i am back to site Monday .
Thanks
paul a/c

install monkey
08-06-2013, 08:32 PM
any comms problems- or wrong controller address- stick the unit at 30heat and look at g50 or other indoors to see whats at 30 heat

Paul a/c
08-06-2013, 08:44 PM
any comms problems- or wrong controller address- stick the unit at 30heat and look at g50 or other indoors to see whats at 30 heat
Ok il try that and see if it heats , I've not done much on this type of system will the wrong address setting stop fan from changing speed , do you know how to do address set up on this system

install monkey
08-06-2013, 08:59 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/4hkqw5htcfkuo/mitsi_tech_cd_2011
try this- mitsi 2011 disc- as it could be a few different systems

Paul a/c
08-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Ok thanks il check out what type of model system they have there

install monkey
08-06-2013, 09:18 PM
click on the blue bit on my prev post- mitsi 2011 manuals

Ok thanks il check out what type of model system they have there