PDA

View Full Version : O general

botrous
07-02-2006, 07:24 PM
Hi guys , I need to know what is the connection pipes of the O general air conditioner 12000 btu/h , it's the first time I work with those ACs , a customer in north Lebanon baugh 5 of them and want to install it ... as the TM isn't well known here noone of my collegues here knows the sizes and i couldn't find the supplier ....
Any help will be greatly appreciated ...
Respects and regards
:)

Lazarus
07-02-2006, 07:28 PM
For the ASG 12 the pipe sizes are 1/4 and 3/8

Lazarus
07-02-2006, 07:38 PM
ps interconnecting wiring is 2x2.5 + 2x1.5 + T

botrous
07-02-2006, 07:47 PM
ps interconnecting wiring is 2x2.5 + 2x1.5 + T

didn't understand

botrous
07-02-2006, 07:52 PM
Lazarus , thanks for the pipes size , this is really helpful nd i am very greatful for you

Sabroeclaus
07-02-2006, 08:10 PM
:) :) Hi Botrous.
I finaly found my friend i your place ,he still work for York.I was supose to visit him but as a Danish i dont think its good just now

Lazarus
07-02-2006, 08:16 PM
interconnecting wiring is 2 x 2.5 mm
2 x 1.5 mm
and an earth connection ( so you need a 5 core cable)

Hello Sabroeclaus
Hows things in Aarhus nowadays

botrous
07-02-2006, 08:20 PM
:) :) Hi Botrous.
I finaly found my friend i your place ,he still work for York.I was supose to visit him but as a Danish i dont think its good just now

Glad that you found your freind ....
and yes it's not a great idea to visit lebanon in the mean circomstances .... sorry for what happened , hope that you don't take this as Lebanon's face and civilization , this was done by a bunch of outlaws and now most of them are in the jail , 430 captured till now ......

Respects and regards

botrous
07-02-2006, 08:22 PM
thanks Lazarus , you made things more clear ... thanks again

Sabroeclaus
07-02-2006, 08:23 PM
:) :confused: Hi Lazarus.
Well i gues we hier in DK is supriced that Johnson Controels take over York and that we allready is stopping to make SAB skrue so the compressor now will come from Frick but i gues its money.

Lazarus
07-02-2006, 08:29 PM
Not a good descision in my books.... being ex-sabroe myself..... i left about 3 years ago... got fed up with york. which department do you work in

Sabroeclaus
07-02-2006, 08:33 PM
:) Botrous.
I know but we in Denmark are so supriced that this drawings can make so many problems i mean we are used to make fun of everything in our dravings but i gues this was too much.
I hope it will cool down soon.

botrous
07-02-2006, 08:40 PM
Hope it will cool down soon , as lebanese , what was done wsn't made by lebanese norml people as the invistigations says , it says that most of the people captured aren't lebanese and are supported and pushed to do what they have done by a near country .... lebanese would only protest in peace , most of the lebanese people left after the others (intruders) started to do what they have done . . . in addition to attaking the Danish embassyy they attacked 2 churches trying to fire war between the christians and the muslims but both of the parts were realistic .... the people who provoqued this mess will be in jail for a time long enough ........

Sabroeclaus
07-02-2006, 08:42 PM
I has been working as a supervisor for Sabroe marine for 12 years now with a break i my current job but i will join again from 1.03

botrous
07-02-2006, 08:43 PM
But i do insist that humilating any religious symbol is a very aggrassive thing ... for me humilating the Christ is equal to humilating any other religious symbol , respect should dominate between religions , civilistions and cultures,..... and I do support the freedom of expression as long as it doesn't fire the spirits ................

respects and regrads

US Iceman
07-02-2006, 08:51 PM
Sabroeclaus and Lazarus,

I talked to a sales manager here in the States about the new owners (Johnson Controls). He did say they were shutting down the production of the Sabroe screws, so that more Frick compressor could be utilized.

I don't know what the outcome will be for the recip compressors though.

Apparently they are trying to grow Frick into a bigger supplier at the expense of Sabroe. It is too bad because I have heard very good remarks about Sabroe compressors in general.

On the subject of the cartoons/drawings... I was very surprised that the people reacted this way. While I have not seen the "offending" drawings, I am concerned that the initial response was to create such a dangerous display. I am not condoning the drawings, only to say that perhaps "all" people should be more tolerant and accepting.

Sabroeclaus
07-02-2006, 08:59 PM
Botrous.
I agree. but manny middle east leaders want our pm to say sorry but he cant acording to our law, the goverment cant sensur any news paper .but its sad storry

Sabroeclaus
07-02-2006, 09:09 PM
Hi Us Iceman.
I just feel a little attach to the old sabroe,the polar bear has been around sins 1896 in the world but i gues its only money now days.regarding the piston i have heard that China is making a factory but nothing official yet
But the 1200 working in the factory is not happy

US Iceman
07-02-2006, 09:09 PM
the government cant sensor any news paper

We have the same problem. This is one of those areas where free speech and freedom of the press can generate a huge problem.

It also seems that some parties will go to any lengths as an excuse to start another holy war. As botrous said, I believe there are other factors involved.

I have a hard time believing any reasonably religious person would accept this manner of action.

US Iceman
07-02-2006, 09:21 PM
But the 1200 working in the factory is not happy

I think you are right. The big corporations always look for the money. The people who get pushed aside are, unfortunately, in the way of larger profits.

I have seen this happen first hand. When the business makes the people responsible for the decisions of others, instead of the people who make the decisions being the ones who are dismissed.

We have seen similar company consolidation here in the US. Someone always looses.

Sabroeclaus
07-02-2006, 09:25 PM
US Iceman
I also think its about something more but lets see,

Camille
07-02-2006, 09:27 PM
Hi Pierre

Try this site
http://ogeneralindia.com/faq_serv.html

Talk to you later

Regards
Camille

botrous
08-02-2006, 09:46 PM
Hi Pierre

Try this site
http://ogeneralindia.com/faq_serv.html

Talk to you later

Regards
Camille

Thanks Camille , how are you doing ??

respects

botrous
08-02-2006, 09:59 PM
On the subject of the cartoons/drawings... I was very surprised that the people reacted this way. While I have not seen the "offending" drawings, I am concerned that the initial response was to create such a dangerous display. I am not condoning the drawings, only to say that perhaps "all" people should be more tolerant and accepting.

People are tolerat and accepting and they tried to protest in peace but untruders attaked the peacefull protestants and did what they have done.

Botrous.
I agree. but manny middle east leaders want our pm to say sorry but he cant acording to our law, the goverment cant sensur any news paper .but its sad storry

I don't remember that Lebanon's goverment requested any excuses from your pm or any other because we do respect others laws and the freedom of expression...

It also seems that some parties will go to any lengths as an excuse to start another holy war. As botrous said, I believe there are other factors involved.

The Lebanese investigation indicates in a strong way to that some regimes in the area are behind what happened in Lebanon as is going to give a letter to the security council UN aout that accusing near regimes to interfer and try to disturbe Lebanon's internal security .
And as for this time noone captured from any nationality will be delivired to his home country because the accusition is disturbing the Lebanese internal security and they will spend their time in Lebanese jails.

hope that i have made it clear ....

Respects and regards
Pierre

rbartlett
09-02-2006, 08:04 AM
i always thought KFC was over rated however my brother always liked kfc. on the otherside i used to eat a lot of macdonalds but he felt it was'muck ' and not fit for human consumption

i never once beat up my brother but he used to beat me up all the time. for years I's assumed it was because he was 5 years older and hence had a massive advantage

now i wonder if it was the KFC connection?

although I know for a fact he never had KFC till 18 years old (long after the beatings had stopped) nor did I have my first Macdonalds till my early twenties

do you think he was getting his revenge in first??

cheers

Richard