PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Split Airconditioning Unit Brand

studeywebs
28-05-2013, 10:56 AM
Hi Everyone,

My parents have just brought a new house and it comes with an Air Con Unit and I have told them that it will need to be maintained and serviced.

We cannot find the manual and have no idea of the brand. But the unit is in good working order and seems to get cold.

If anyone could provide me with any information, features (as im not sure what the health button does??), where I could get a manual or anything I would be grateful it is a mystery to us. Also any details about life span of the unit would help.

I've attached two pics I hope these help

Thanks Andy

leegally1983
28-05-2013, 01:06 PM
Hi Andy it is prob just a generic unit from abroad and some AC company has slapped a sticker on it. if its a split system I would imagine you wont need a manual if you a AC guy as it wont be very complex. The health button may just be a fault check button of some sort

studeywebs
28-05-2013, 01:48 PM
Hi Andy it is prob just a generic unit from abroad and some AC company has slapped a sticker on it. if its a split system I would imagine you wont need a manual if you a AC guy as it wont be very complex. The health button may just be a fault check button of some sort

Thanks for that, I did suspect it was a generic air con - google kept coming up with V.S shanghai imports. At least if it is quite common it should be easy to maintain.

AGSelec
28-05-2013, 01:50 PM
This model number is attached to a brand called VS here in Australia that they sell at the builders discount warehouse, the only place I have seen them sold.

http://buildersdiscountwarehouse.com.au/component/virtuemart/?page=shop.browse&category_id=19

studeywebs
28-05-2013, 02:04 PM
Yes i've found the http://www.vs-electronics.com/index.html website but no email............ circles spring to mind

kefah
28-05-2013, 07:41 PM
its an generic type
the brand is
General air conditioner

install monkey
28-05-2013, 08:17 PM
usually with rebadged stuff from china, spares are near impossible but everyone will sell you a complete system