PDA

View Full Version : How does your air conditioning system works?

stevenhugg
27-05-2013, 01:37 PM
Components of air conditioning system consisting of a condensing unit, evaporator coil, refrigerant line The operation of an air conditioner is a mystery to many of us. The Furnaces are easy to understand because furnace basically heat the air and transfer it through the house via ductwork. The boilers produce steam or hot water and move around the house through pipes. But how systems produce a pleasant air conditioned and dehumidified cold air? How an Air Conditioning works? Think of an air conditioner as a machine that removes heat from your home and it bounces out using five interrelated...

install monkey
27-05-2013, 01:40 PM
using 5 whats???? hang on let me check the hyperlink out to an air con company!!!
try using the advertising thread!

prick!
7.Do not post links or SPAM on the Refrigeration-Engineer.com forums. Discussion of illegal activities such as software, music, video & DVD piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed. Moderators may post a link if they feel its relevant.
This rule is subject to the automated infraction system.

ralfthompson91
27-05-2013, 02:06 PM
I like the info Steven hugg has shared here, its god and appreciable, simple linking on air conditioners can't be called or proven as spam m dear friend install monkey, its related to the topic and also to your website So any one has the right to link inn here.

rubybree
27-05-2013, 02:21 PM
I like the info Steven hugg has shared here, its god and appreciable, simple linking on air conditioners can't be called or proven as spam m dear friend install monkey, its related to the topic and also to your website So any one has the right to link inn here.

I think the 'engineer' bit of the forum name gives a clue as to your advice is a bit basic for most users of this forum.
Keep up the good work though as its making me feel intelligent

install monkey
27-05-2013, 02:24 PM
asking how an air con works - on an air con forum is insulting- if he is askin the question then maybe he shouldnt be working for an air con company!- posting links to manuals, or manufacturers is ok but to promote ur company by asking a **** question is taking the piss!

install monkey
27-05-2013, 02:29 PM
what info??? apart from a phone number and what they do is useless- unless ur unit is faulty in canada- try yellow pages if you like adverts

install monkey
27-05-2013, 02:33 PM
http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?19701-Refrigeration-101/page6&highlight=gary
if ur uncertain about how things work

ralfthompson91
27-05-2013, 02:37 PM
Chill out bro its ok....... What can we say about this, trying to do something for some dollars the same you are doing, let it be. That reply or question won't effect your forum the way you are getting aggressive, you are right that the question was really bad.

install monkey
27-05-2013, 02:39 PM
not my forum, im just a guest like any other- there is a lot of new members who turn up, post links to websites, and it does me nut in- welcome by the way

ralfthompson91
27-05-2013, 02:44 PM
So be cool my friend. :)

install monkey
27-05-2013, 03:03 PM
you must know him, seems funny 2 members join the same day,same country, and both links to companies in mississauga!!!;)
do you have bagels together??:p

frank
27-05-2013, 06:09 PM
Links removed........go for it Monkey :-)

MikeHolm
27-05-2013, 06:51 PM
Me thinks "****less" comes to mind.....usually the brain is not fully developed until age 25-26 so one can excuse a bit of stupid behavior.

mikeref
28-05-2013, 08:33 AM
Me thinks "****less" comes to mind.....usually the brain is not fully developed until age 25-26 so one can excuse a bit of stupid behavior.
OH? I must of taken a wrong turn during that stage in life Mike.:eek:
Typical of me.....Always late for a forum party.:off topic:

Charlottecristi
28-05-2013, 09:30 AM
Air conditioning can also be provided by a simple process called free cooling which uses pumps to circulate a coolant (typically water or a glycol mix) from a cold source, which in turn acts as a heat sink for the energy that is removed from the cooled space.