PDA

View Full Version : MITSUBISHI Heavy Industries

coolit24
06-02-2006, 08:19 PM
I have read most post on this equipment and generally find they sound poor.

Has anyone out there had any success with it at all as price wise it seems ok???

Thanks.:confused: :confused: :confused:

jteixiera
06-02-2006, 09:58 PM
i had a few problems with older mitsubishi vrvs but the new stuff is good but u need to read a few manuals ans learn the data u can get from the out door unit display lots info about system performance

Sir Josiah Sodd
07-02-2006, 04:29 PM
i had a few problems with older mitsubishi vrvs but the new stuff is good but u need to read a few manuals ans learn the data u can get from the out door unit display lots info about system performance

do sthat means u lika it - theng?

frank
07-02-2006, 09:13 PM
the only problem we had cracked nuts on the BC box

A sure sign of overtightening :rolleyes:

Jez
08-02-2006, 12:48 PM
I have worked on the old type Pury 250

Errr, that's an MEUK unit, not MHI.

Mushtaq Kumbay
08-02-2006, 01:36 PM
hi jaz
very good kit in my exprience fitted about 150 splits.

daddymac
27-02-2006, 08:53 PM
Can someone tell me the difference between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and MEUK?:confused:

aeb200
04-03-2006, 03:06 PM
Can someone tell me the difference between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and MEUK?:confused:

I have been told the following story, and it seems to make sense:
After second world war Mitsubishi was a massive japanese engineering company. The Americans decided to break the company up (to prevent future yellow peril)
it was divided into Mitsi Electric (electronics, dom appliances), Mitsi Heavy Industries (industrial manufacturer) and Colt (Mitsubishi cars)

Air Conditioning has overlap between Mitsi Electric and Mitsi Heavy so they both produce kit but are separate companies.
Mitsi Electric produce mr slim & city multi and are quite advanced. Mitsi Heavy Industries are now producing some good splits (for budget end of market) -their fault diagnostics and controls are good (7-day timer comes as standard)- i think much better than LG or even Fuijitsu in the budget market

daddymac
06-03-2006, 08:46 AM
Ahhh! So now I know! Thanks for that! :)