PDA

View Full Version : Kelvinator ?Electrolux Error/ Fault Codes

dogma
17-05-2013, 12:32 PM
Hi All...

Just Wondering if there is anyone out there that may be able to help me out with a full list of Kelvinator/ Electrolux Air Conditioner Fault Codes... It's a pain when customers want a "cheap" product, and I install them, then inside the 12mth installers liability warranty they break down, and a trip is wasted just to tell the client that they have to call the warranty agent because it's not an install issue.

Can some one please post or PM me the error code book. I have other codes for other brands and tech info that I might be able to trade.. :)

Regards

Dogma

dogma
18-05-2013, 09:36 AM
How can no one have a fault code list for the Kelvis? thay r soooooooo common

install monkey
18-05-2013, 06:33 PM
never worked on em- searched hi an low only thing i found was the website
http://www.kelvinator.com.au/Troubleshooter

install monkey
18-05-2013, 06:42 PM
model number? fault? according to paul hough they were based on lg's

dogma
23-05-2013, 01:56 PM
Thanks Install Monkey.

I can't understand why they are so secretive of their product information.

The Fault is an E6 fault. Can't remember the model number, one of their latest high wall splits. Under warranty, installed 6 mths ago. The pain is that under my obligation with 12mth defect and liability, i have to go to these units when they fail. If i had a code chart i could save the wasted time and effort.

dogma
23-05-2013, 02:05 PM
never worked on em- searched hi an low only thing i found was the website
http://www.kelvinator.com.au/Troubleshooter

this is the message from the trouble shooter re: E code

System fault Your air conditioner is designed with a fault reporting system, displaying 'fault codes' or 'error codes' that advise the you about the condition of the unit. Contact our Customer Care Centre on 13 13 49 to report the fault and organise a service call; pl

dogma
29-05-2013, 11:56 AM
Don't worry. I have them now. :)

assailant
03-06-2013, 10:16 AM
share? :P
i've complained about them before too.. people are happy to put cheap ****e, especially in rentals, and then there is zero technical support available for this product.