PDA

View Full Version : Tasselli/Postorfrigor/Arneg Advise Please!

dsr_80
05-02-2006, 04:32 PM
Just need some advice on Commercial Refrigeration. Currently I am thinking of upgrading to open deck remote chillers in a few weeks time. I have connected varies companies for quotes but not sure which one to go for. Just need advice, on which company would you recommend (quality/ power consumption etc) : i.e. Tasselli/ Postorfrigor/ Arneg etc? (Just seen Tasselli in Leeds and be honest, it looks better than the rest)
I require two 3.75 metre remote chillers on single phase. Any advice please!
Thanks
Dal

frank
05-02-2006, 07:29 PM
Might it be more pleasant to use ** in your post instead of profanities? :eek: I'm sure we can all read between the lines.
i don't have moderation priveliges on this post but if I did I would certainly amend the post. :(

eggs
05-02-2006, 11:00 PM
i'll do em for you next week;) , pastofrigor with JE hall condensing units for the single phase. I have installed about 20 of them over the last 2 years, they are all still going and looking well.

Cheers

eggs

slingblade
07-02-2006, 11:34 PM
Might it be more pleasant to use ** in your post instead of profanities? :eek: I'm sure we can all read between the lines.
i don't have moderation priveliges on this post but if I did I would certainly amend the post. :(

Maybe mr o'brien can help you with that, he's a moderator. i think he has the power to remove full threads if need be. he may even have more direct access to that user account, as i know for a fact mr coolingmajic is his by his own admission.

slingblade
09-02-2006, 02:15 PM
No I am a different personality and I am a great fan of that guy Marc O'Brien .Let me tell ya brov why everyone is trying to outsmart a genius guy .......listen everyone has a different weight of brain in his scull also the wrinkles matter a lot.
For example your brain wrinkles are probably as smooth as a balded man's forehead......oooops never mind
keep on dreamin:D :D

I'll respond to that with a question if i may. what are you talking about you buffoon?
:rolleyes:

cruzeiros
09-02-2006, 09:17 PM
it's not the first time when i see.. instead of something that it might be useful.. some people mostly from uk making bad jokes (i'm not such a big fan of english houmour) and making fun of each other... in no matter what kind of threads. am i the only one who's not happy with this..?
mods...please do something about this...maybe a new forum for this kind of disscusions. it's really not my business that X doesn't like Y very much and it's sad that this happens when someone starts a thread looking for an valuable advice.

thank you

cruz

william_wye
09-02-2006, 10:00 PM
Shame shame shame!!!!!