PDA

View Full Version : Installation of compressor unit Sabroe 8180

diego palma
15-05-2013, 04:01 AM
I am installing a compressor Sabroe 8180 how best vibration dampers or chubadores the base of the motor / compressor??

Josip
15-05-2013, 08:00 AM
Hi, diego palma :)

I am installing a compressor Sabroe 8180 how best vibration dampers or chubadores the base of the motor / compressor??

chubadores = ???

My suggestion is to see recommendation within compressor manual for installation on vibration dampers.

Best regards, Josip :)

Sandro Baptista
15-05-2013, 01:58 PM
I think is mean foundation bolts ("chubadores").

Diego, by the way I think the compressor you meant is an SMC 180 MK1 with 8 cylinders, right?

diego palma
17-05-2013, 12:30 AM
So what better way to intalação foundation bolts ("chubadores") or vibration dampers, the manual says to use Sabroe bolts in the foundation.
But I have a problem that the compressors are installed in a 2 floor slab which makes more vibration, so I would decrease it.

Josip
17-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Hello, diego palma :)

So what better way to intalação foundation bolts ("chubadores") or vibration dampers, the manual says to use Sabroe bolts in the foundation.
But I have a problem that the compressors are installed in a 2 floor slab which makes more vibration, so I would decrease it.

My suggestion is to contact Sabroe .... then, maybe, to use type of vibration dampers for installation of compressors on ships!?!

Best regards, Josip :)

Sandro Baptista
17-05-2013, 11:32 PM

It makes more vibration because the foundation floor it is not properly designed (damping material » cork is missing)...you need to make civil work on the floor. So just use vibration dampers instead.