PDA

View Full Version : Quick links.

mikeref
13-05-2013, 11:09 AM
I'm having trouble following up on posts that have gone into oblivion after a 24 hour period.

Finding posts that i have been following from day one have simply vanished into their relevant categories, depending on how many new posts are submitted. Questions and answers are lost too soon to archives. It's difficult to track them down because of the various categories they are allocated.

What i'm asking is: Can i, (We) have the option under "Quick Links" be restored to the way it was previously? At least have the option of (Posts for the last 7 days) would be helpful...Mike.

Brian_UK
13-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Have you tried the Advanced Search link at the right hand side of the header?

You can search purely on time scale without having to enter other search criteria, such as 'yesterday' or 'last week'.

monkey spanners
13-05-2013, 11:41 PM
What Mike said! I read his post on my iphone earlier but it dissapeared until you commented on it Brian, being able to view a few days or a weeks posts would be good imho :)

Tesla
14-05-2013, 05:51 AM
Yes indeed it would be bl***y good to view as it was - sometimes we just can't be stuffed doing an extra few clicks and it is lost to us. This should go into the next upgrade list.

WebRam
14-05-2013, 09:05 AM
you can subscribe to threads that your interested in, that way you will never loose them :)

mikeref
14-05-2013, 09:38 AM
Oh, hi there boss.
Followed Brian's suggestion of using advanced search and typed in "Yesterday" then "Last week." Both results showed me page one or 400+ comments. The "Last week" search brought up Webram's Merry Christmas post. :confused:
Guess i'll have to subscribe to posts of interest, if i can catch them before they move off the "Today's Posts" page.:)

mazharwaheed
28-06-2013, 10:33 AM
best forum for technicians