PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu ASYA14LGC timer indicator fault flashing

sgge888
07-05-2013, 09:44 AM
Good morning,

I have a unit on client site with a timer indicator flashing x3 on a single Fujitsu ASYA14LGC indoor. The unit is indoor fed but there is no feed getting to the condensor hence only the indoor fan runs and nothing else. There is a relay in the terminal block which I assume controls this feed as no power on the opposing side of terminal taking 240v out to condensor, but i dont have a fault code list for this model and was hoping someone can let me know where I can get a list, as I am honestly unsure if its just the relay or the indoor board also.

thanks in advance

sgge

kefah
07-05-2013, 06:46 PM
check this thread

http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?33403-Service-Manual-for-Fujitsu-ASYG12LE

install monkey
07-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Serial signal (reverse) error, during oeration
bypass the relay to test it- if you cant trace the feed to the relay, probably hooked up to a timeclock

Adam.
12-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Ive had a similar problem, and it turned out to be the outdoor pcb had blown, and caused a serial signal error even with the correct transmission voltages, swapped in a new board and that blew, drove the compressor from my box and it was fine, changed the board the 2nd time, and it has been running for months!!
Advert removed:mad: