PDA

View Full Version : technical topics and related data

siddhv
02-02-2006, 02:17 PM
hii i am mechnical engineering student want to give a technical paper presentation on new innovations in refrigeration , i had given tashe and solar but my seniors have already done it am not allowed to them again so please help me and suggest the new research topics going on in industry and probably the way to aquire the material. PLEASE I NEED HELP AS I HAVE TO SUBMIT TOPIC BEFORE 14 FEB 2006 :) :)

frank
02-02-2006, 08:53 PM
I don't have any links but it was in the local paper last year that research was looking promising about water being used as the primary refrigerant in air conditioning applications i.e.splits.

The research was being carried out at the University of Nottingham.

I don't know how the research has turned out or if it is still ongoing, Why not contact them to find out :)

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/

hybridjunction
03-02-2006, 08:49 AM
How bout C02?

wambat
03-02-2006, 09:22 AM
hii i am mechnical engineering student want to give a technical paper presentation on new innovations in refrigeration , i had given tashe and solar but my seniors have already done it am not allowed to them again so please help me and suggest the new research topics going on in industry and probably the way to aquire the material. PLEASE I NEED HELP AS I HAVE TO SUBMIT TOPIC BEFORE 14 FEB 2006 :) :)

Possible Research Projects

Develop information for CO2 and other alternative and natural refrigerants comparable to that for current,
conventional refrigerants

• Develop long-term reliability, safety and performance property data for alternative and natural refrigerants and secondary coolants

• Develop information on the interactions between refrigeration materials

• Develop techniques to improve installed heating system efficiencies

Characterize performance and cost of alternative cooling system as a function of climate

• Develop performance models of alternative heating and ventilation systems

• Develop the materials needed for these systems (working materials, components, optimization, design techniques)

Various sources of research are such as ASHRAE, Association of energy engineers, Refrigeration service engineers sociaty Google, local university libraries, Various search engines,ETC! good luck:)

hybridjunction
03-02-2006, 09:38 AM
It wouldn't hurt to phone a few of the big boys in ***** manufacture to get their take on alternate refrigerants.

Thats if you considered leaning in the direction of CO2 etc

I've done it and some of the replies are quite hummerous.

:eek: :D

Good luck mate.

;) :D

shark26
10-02-2006, 10:09 AM
Good luck.
Found this link on another thread

http://www.airah.org.au/IndexServer.asp?target=co2

fazalrb
18-04-2007, 09:13 PM
I am looking for Sabroe UNISAB programming details for screw compressor.

bingshan001
15-08-2007, 04:32 AM
thanks a lot!